Other Instagram and jetski/fun photos

naticen

Site Supporter
A friend just showed me Instagram and I just started using it. (I still thought you guys were just weird hipsters). I like checking out all of the pictures, but I don't quite get how they get there. Do you guys have phones on you all the time? I put my pictures on Facebook and videos on Youtube, because I have to go home to pull them off the GoPro and then I'm on the computer anyways.

naticen is the name I use for everything if you want to find me on any online thing.

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
Search the #superjet on instagram. Mostly jet skis. Every so often some dope posts a pic of a plane.

Sent from GS3 Synergy
Well, the plane is called a superjet. That's better than when I search #cummins and there's a bunch of pictures of slutty 16 year old girl standing on her boyfriends jeep, or even worse a dirtymax

Last edited:
Well, the plane is called a superjet. That's better than when I search #cummins and there's a bunch of pictures of slutty 16 year old girl standing on her boyfriends jeep, or even worse a dirtymax

Haha. I figured people would spell it super jet instead of superjet. And we all know you like slutty pics of teenage girls.

Sent from GS3 Synergy

nucleus_coolins

Does things to makes the do goods
How do you post gopro footage to instagram?
for android, u need to trim video to 15sec or whatever the limit is, save as mp4 and send to your phone thru usb. instagram should be able to read it as a mp4 i think, it takes a while to load the preview tho. also use an app like video squarer before sending to instagram or else your wide gopro footage will get cropped up in the middle area.

nucleus_coolins

Does things to makes the do goods
i think mp4 is the same format you need for iOS uploads. i think imovie can save as that format but not sure. i do all mine with windows movie maker on pc for my droids

Top Bottom