Super Jet instant paperweight

WHERE-THE-SEAT-AT
Im thinking , bent rod.. i sunk it last week , when my hood popped off, when i bailed/// a failed barrel roll( hit so hard that even ratchet strap (aka braap strap) could not hold the hood lol)it ran fine last sat after got it running and this friday i could not tell that it was sick :-(. finally it let go today while doing a power 360. Just shutdown likle pulling a landyard. :-(
motor was ported 701 62/61. sbt crank ----:-(

Holy crap dude, I just sunk mine last week hopefully this doesn't happen to me.... Thats some straight carnage

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Damn I just wrecked mine a few weeks ago too. Though it was bad. Nothing compared to this. At least my cases are still together!!!!! just cracked. My sleeve and piston look the same though.

Good luck on a replacement motor.

WHERE-THE-SEAT-AT
it still hurts, beer is helping. :-(...

only good parts , flywheel , bendix,stator,ada head,carbs and intake manifold. Exhaust mani has a hole in it ---might be weldable :-(

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Are you guys serious, I cart of a pile of scrapped cases from here every year that look just like that all mostly Yamaha twins and a few triples.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
It's not sticking the pistons you have to worry about wih a sunk ski. It's bending the rods. Water doesn't compress.

Top Bottom