Instructions for Coffman Sizzler

Bobert540

Site Supporter
I bought a coffman sizzler last fall and will be installing it soon. I was wondering if anyone had the installation instructions by chance. I know how to take the stock pipe off I am more concerned about running the water lines (Will have pro tec head with 2 cooling ports) and if I need a another tube to go from the end of the pipe to the waterbox or if I just need to cut the stock one. This is for a superjet 650 Thanks!

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
no need to apologize at all
I searched on posts made by ME ( since I knew I had asked the same question) and "sizzler" search field.

that is a very good pipe, despite what folks will tell you.

In fact if you are interested in getting rid of it, please let me know!

Bobert540

Site Supporter
Thats correct, this is the one. I looked around and couldn't find them. I saw the pics of your square when you had it on and it gave me a general idea, except I am going to have two ports off of the head instead of one. Thats where I get confused about what to do

vitalikol

Jetski-Snowboard
This will help

Attachments

• Coffman's Exhaust 1.jpg
    Coffman's Exhaust 1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 321
  • Coffman's Exhaust 2.jpg
    Coffman's Exhaust 2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 290
  • Coffman's Exhaust 3.jpg
    Coffman's Exhaust 3.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,704

Bobert540

Site Supporter
accbr your pics are not up in your thread anymore. Thanks for posting the directions.... I just got a protec head with two cooling fittings on it. Any idea how I show run the lines with that and the pipe? I am going to look at the pipe now to see how many fittings are on it.

accbr

addicted
I just posted the cooling line pic like vitalikol did. I'd just post them like the pics in the thread Mouth posted if you have two outlets on the head.

Bobert540

Site Supporter
I checked the setups and I understand how to run the lines I am just wondering what to do with the other cooling port on the head. Should I just run it straight to a pisser?

I have also had a few questions about cooling line routing running this pipe and a head with two fittings. But my sizzler pipe only has two fittings on the head pipe? I have seen a few pics of others on here like yours that have three fittings on the headpipe. What's up with my pipe? I guess coffman changed up the design at some point?

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
I snapped some pics of mine a few days ago.

its DIRTY, but you can see the hose routing.

Attachments

• coffman-water-1.jpg
    coffman-water-1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 288
  • coffman-water-2.jpg
    coffman-water-2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 267
Top Bottom