intake grate?

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
What makes the WORX 201 better than the others for flatwater freestyle? Ive never tried one, but would like to. Most of those style grates are basically the same. I know that a used worx goes for 75+ dollars wheras the others may fetch only around 50 bucks.

I have a Pro-tec and have been using that for many years. I just picked up a R&D and thought I would give it a try.
We need a thread with pics of all the available grates.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
yes we do need a thread with pics, values, and reviews.

( we should do that for ALOT things...hmmm?)

ive got a worx, a rapid ( worx clone - thanks slut!)

and a jet dynamics.

ive ran the worx, and rapid clone, but never the JD on my superjets.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
My cousin had a JD deep grate on his square. It stuck to the water like glue. I could leg drag it to the max and it would never unhook. It was way to aggresive for freestyle, but would be a sweet race grate for a SJ. I know they(Jet Dynamics) makes less aggressive ones, but I have never tried any of them.

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
SUPERJET-113 said:
My cousin had a JD deep grate on his square. It stuck to the water like glue. I could leg drag it to the max and it would never unhook. It was way to aggresive for freestyle, but would be a sweet race grate for a SJ. I know they(Jet Dynamics) makes less aggressive ones, but I have never tried any of them.

Id assume that was the #15 grate? ( the deeper one)?

Im not sure about this one, but I THINK it is the #13 ( not so deep)

Keith

Landlocked
I am using an R&D limited race grate. I am real happy with it but it may be too agressive for freestyle. I am thinking about trying my old R&D intake grate next ride and see how the 2 compare.

Top Bottom