Ipperwash Sick Turnout 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
That WAS pretty awesome in the morning. Was hoping for bigger towards the end of the day, but just got flatter and choppier if that makes sense. ALOT of good riders around the area!! I was the guy constantly 'surfing' the waves :cool2: Too much fun. Can't wait for some bigger waves! Nice meeting alot of people, and hope to meet the rest of you some time. It was fun riding with like 20 other guys. Hope I can make it to Daytona!

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
the setting was beautiful, but i was not to happy with the water conditions... overall a decent ride though. great turn out... tons of people.

D-Roc

I forgot!
yeah i had a great time, the waves sure were breaking too close to shore. i found the bottom of the lake alot. the more the day went on the closer to shore i found myself riding to hit the remaining little waves. Great turn out compared to last year too, i think we counted 30 standups. Sn, Rn fx1 sx/sxi/pro/sxr's 550, 550sx. nice to meet everyone even if i can't remember you names i remember your face and ski.

D-Roc

I forgot!
well i went through the little video i had and put it together, by the time i picked up the camera the best waves of the day where gone. I got a bunch of the guys but not everyone, also i was busy swatting bee's, borrowing bbq and cooking on the beach when smitty was plowing wake for you guys, so i didn't get the b-roll/stabs/bronco/jumps that i seen happening out there, I did hear about the sermon smitty gave you guys:poke: anyways if anyone else has pics or vids post em up.
YouTube - Freestyle Fest 7

Last edited by a moderator:

D-Roc

I forgot!
no at first when he came out and started making wake as soon as anyone went to jump he stopped, everyone kinda rode around looking stupid then he starts plowing mad wake and as soon as someone goes to hit it he stops. after a while people where "allowed" to hit "his" wake but they where doing it all wrong so he stopped and got up on the back of his boat and gathered everyone in to ask the WTF they where doind and if they are just wasting his time. "I wanna see some of that Freestyle stuff" lol. something along that line anyways.....you know smitty, he hates them standup waterscooter riding guys.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
no at first when he came out and started making wake as soon as anyone went to jump he stopped, everyone kinda rode around looking stupid then he starts plowing mad wake and as soon as someone goes to hit it he stops. after a while people where "allowed" to hit "his" wake but they where doing it all wrong so he stopped and got up on the back of his boat and gathered everyone in to ask the WTF they where doind and if they are just wasting his time. "I wanna see some of that Freestyle stuff" lol. something along that line anyways.....you know smitty, he hates them standup waterscooter riding guys.

I can just picture that, lol

D-Roc

I forgot!
ang, we missed you and scott there! the St.cath boys were all a no show, as well as the burlington, windsor, and some toronto's. we could have had at least 15+ more skis there.

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
Sweet, got me in the vid twice! :headbang: Only got my brother leaving the shore, kinda bummed about that. I tried to get sxisteve to take video of us but he gave me some lame excuse about the tape not being rewound :banghead: I still havent looked to see if he got anything good. I recorded about a full minutes worth, but it was towards the end of the day when it sucked. Fun though. We gotta get out there when there are some big ones :sneaky:

D-Roc

I forgot!
as small as the waves where i still had fun in them, it was acutally one of the better wave rides i had all year lol. yup, you and a few others ripped the waves nicely. i wish they lasted longer.

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
as small as the waves where i still had fun in them, it was acutally one of the better wave rides i had all year lol. yup, you and a few others ripped the waves nicely. i wish they lasted longer.

Definetly. I was loving 'surfing' the waves. Was a blast! Let us know when you are gonna rid some descent sized ones. We'll even bring Roo and you guys can have your MI team ugly member. :lmao:

Yes it was A blast of time :)) it was great meeting all you guys the weather was perfect for the end of September.
Too bad only few of you guys tasted the famous sausage I cooked up.........

440 doh!! it mostly just sat pretty at the shoreline thank god their was back up ski to play with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom