Surfriding Irene friday hugo jaxs Fl

Some of us rode at the secret spot on Friday evening and Saturday. Friday evening there were 15 foot faces kind of choppy but giant walls to drop in on. Saturday morning it was awesome about 8 to 10 foot semi glassy long lines. What a great weekend of riding. Oh yeah accept for the tide coming in Friday evening and trapping us at the launch untill 9:30 waiting for the water to go down off the drive road. I dont know if anyone had a go pro so maybe no pictures.

Tkmww

Tanner M.
Sweet! That was a great weekend! Friday was huge so couldn't do much because of the drop off the back of the face. But i did see Jim launch a huge backie while I was coming out from the inlet.

Saturday was the bomb! Except for the million surfers that showed up in their boats!!! It was an obstacle course out there.

Added the one-footer backflip to the bag-o-tricks! Ill get video up but need to get more ram in my pc to process the hd video...hahaha.

And will be adding nose repair to that bag as well. Did a one footer backy right into the sand...grrrrr!!!!

So sore right now...can barely move.

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
Nice edit Preston! Rocked along with the music......
(I'm an expert at observing and verbalizing the blatantly obvious) lol. Very cool!

Had a great day at the spot that day as well.....camera challenged...

"man ya'll are awesome" hahaha funny song. looked amazing and i know gopro never does justice so i cant imagine how nice it was :)))) the x2 guys know how to fly!

Tkmww

Tanner M.
We are trying to keep up with you cali boys! Hard to though when we only get surf like that once in a while. You have those gigantic ramps all the time...soooo jealous! Im ready for another oside trip!

geez i miss hugo rides,one of the best places ive ever ridden. Jim you are shreddin hard these days,how many sj noses have you flattened at hugo now gettin that backie dialed!Didnt see Scott S in the vids,cant believe he missed that weekend.lol Dice,cool vid,if you want to get sick footage youve got to get alot closer with that wide angle cam. check out this thread for a killer cheap cam that is way more easy to get good second person action.....its what all the wavejunkies use now

http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/77793-best-hel-cam-for-surf-is-out......time-to-sell-the-gopro

Last edited:
Top Bottom