Is it worth it?

I was just told about a 92 750SX for $1200. I have yet to see this ski but from what I understand it has some form of impeller damage. Supposing the ski looks nice and clean, minimal hull scratches, clean engine compartment and the engine has decent compression...would this ski be worth 1200? What do you guys think it's worth, is there anything I should look for when I go to check it out? I stand behind you SJ lads when you say to get a SJ, but if I can rattle this guy down in price a little it could be a worth while deal and has to be a much better ski all around compared to the 650SX :silly:

DirtyJ

Freedom aint free no more
I was just told about a 92 750SX for $1200. I have yet to see this ski but from what I understand it has some form of impeller damage. Supposing the ski looks nice and clean, minimal hull scratches, clean engine compartment and the engine has decent compression...would this ski be worth 1200? What do you guys think it's worth, is there anything I should look for when I go to check it out? I stand behind you SJ lads when you say to get a SJ, but if I can rattle this guy down in price a little it could be a worth while deal and has to be a much better ski all around compared to the 650SX :silly:

Its not worth it, buy my RN! ;)
I dont know jack about kawi's but here in Canada I would say that ski would be worth every bit of $1200

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
ya its a good deal.. I paid 1100 for mine last summer from a friend.. You can find pumps on ebay and the forums for decent prices if it needs one.. I paid 60 shipped for the one I am running now.. I would buy it.. too bad you are on the other end of canada, there is a square nose sj on cj in Seattle for 1500 on a trailer right now.. But anyway if all checks out on that 750 its a good deal..

Top Bottom