Is Optima Racing still in business???

I placed an order with them on the 15th of Jan and it still shows as processing. I have reached out a couple time via the email contact link on their site and have not gotten any response which has me wondering if I should call my credit card company and cancel this order?

Anyone else have any luck with this company on a recent order?

I tried to get something for a friend as well as for me to but nothing eather....I ended up scoring big on eBay and he went threw Jet maniac lol...Not sure what happened to them I have received two other orders in past but now hardly no response...

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

I tried calling the number for them and a lady answered and said I had the wrong number.

I'll check my credit card to see if it was charged and if so, I'll dispute the charge.

Looks like it's time to find another parts supplier...

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Dan: Your order is showing attempted delivery with notice left. I resent the tracking link via email.

Kevin: Never heard from you. Thanks for the support of Optima on a public forum...............

air blair

you are the reason
Dan: Your order is showing attempted delivery with notice left. I resent the tracking link via email.

Kevin: Never heard from you. Thanks for the support of Optima on a public forum...............
Ya that sucks. Havnt seen you guys at the Wavedaze event in a while. Last time y'all rolled up in a semi trailer.

Air blair cell

Figured I should post an update regarding my order. Oddly enough, it showed up in the mail today which is weird since I did not think the postal service delivered on Sunday. I checked my email for a tracking number and couldnt find one, and when I logged into my account it said "order processing" however the order was processed a while ago and the postal service must have taken the creative route to my house since it took a while to deliver it.

In the end, Optima came through so I would have no reservations about ordering from them again.

Dano-

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Figured I should post an update regarding my order. Oddly enough, it showed up in the mail today which is weird since I did not think the postal service delivered on Sunday. I checked my email for a tracking number and couldnt find one, and when I logged into my account it said "order processing" however the order was processed a while ago and the postal service must have taken the creative route to my house since it took a while to deliver it.

In the end, Optima came through so I would have no reservations about ordering from them again.

Dano-
I think USPS will deliver on Sundays when they are running behind or when they find packages that have been lost.

Top Bottom