Is Raven1969 still around?

I think it was Raven that I bought a prop and ride plate a long time ago. He sent the prop right away, but it took him over a month to send the plate. I was almost to the point of filing a complaint on paypal and he finally sent it. But I think he is a good guy just a slow shipper. Keep emailing him and hopefully he will come through.

no,don't worry,i wanted to buy that foothold but he told me he had already sold it and was going to ship it out.he's always been straight-forward in deals.you guys used to bash waterdawgs also about stealing because he was slow at delivering(read threads from 2002+) items and now you all think he's the best thing since sliced bread.my! how your opinions change.no disrespect but raven's apparent problems should be taken in consideration.I guess we'll talk about that when we loose our jobs also.been there,done that.not easy when you have dependents,crhistmas,etc...

2lick

Brap!!!
ok well it was only on the 7th I payed... ill give it time i was basically only worried because of what i had been reading online.....

Ill wait another week or to too see if it shows up at my door....

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
no,don't worry,i wanted to buy that foothold but he told me he had already sold it and was going to ship it out.he's always been straight-forward in deals.you guys used to bash waterdawgs also about stealing because he was slow at delivering(read threads from 2002+) items and now you all think he's the best thing since sliced bread.my! how your opinions change.no disrespect but raven's apparent problems should be taken in consideration.I guess we'll talk about that when we loose our jobs also.been there,done that.not easy when you have dependents,crhistmas,etc...

Dude, do you even know wtf your talking about??? This is nothing like WDK issue. And whatever WDK props are out there are deserved. This dude screwed me and doesnt even have the balls to call me or PM me back. I can sympathise w/ his situation, and maybe could have helped him out. But he has put me in a situation as well. I bought his hull and in turn sold the one I had. Then he sends my $ back via paypal saying he changed his mind and is keeping the hull Now I have no build hull. You think this is unjust BASHING? It seems your a little biast, are you a friend of RAVENS? If so your time would be better spent calling him and telling him to call me and explain this :bs2: . My bashing is validated. I am not calling him a thief just saying i was wronged here.

your credibility is in question here... only 6 posts, most of which are defending raven. raven disappears, you show up defending him. sounds fishy

we all have problems, but you don't be an indian giver and offer to sell something, take a deposit and then either change your mind and decide not to sell it after you get the deposit or just flat out sell it to someone else.

how can you compare WDK to raven.... two completely different scenarios. one dealt with production based issues, the other dealing with some schmuck that can't ship stuff out, he doesn't have to make them, he just needs to put it in a box and ship it, how friggen hard is that? a trained monkey could do it. WDK had some issues in the beginning with production issues and now he is producing products. Raven is just a schmuck that can't do something as simple as putting something in a box, taking it to fedex,ups, or usps and ship it out

the fact that he still has not shipped out a motor after 6 months is rediculous, i can see 1 or 2 weeks, maybe even a month.... but 6 months is rediculous

raven

I like how you consider the# of posts as a predominant factor in your opinions.a bit short sighted perhaps!Just get over it and move on,it won't do you no good to rehash this stuff.like i said,i had a buyer lined up for something i was selling,so i spent the money in advance only to hear that he didn't want it anymore.you don't see me getting all bent out of shape over this.same scenario,only reversed. move on friend.did you get your money back?

raven.

i see you like stangs.do you know someone who wants a 85 gt t-top roller with a320 dss,tfs,danny bee,victor jr,all the good stuff etc and a 71 or 72 351w also and a bunch of other race parts,msd,fluid,hooker,motorsport.like to get 7500$ minimum.

I like how you consider the# of posts as a predominant factor in your opinions.a bit short sighted perhaps!Just get over it and move on,it won't do you no good to rehash this stuff.like i said,i had a buyer lined up for something i was selling,so i spent the money in advance only to hear that he didn't want it anymore.you don't see me getting all bent out of shape over this.same scenario,only reversed. move on friend.did you get your money back?

it's the same scenario but reversed? wtf are you talking about. you had a buyer lined up for something, so you spent the money in advance and then the person backed out? so you are saying you took there money spent it, they decided they didn't want it and had to give them a refund?...

thats a completely different situation altogether. so you had to give them a refund, big deal.. it's a different situation altogether when you tell somoene you are gonan sell them something, they send you the money and then decide to keep the part in question. thats indian giving my friend.

and yes i do base credibility on # of posts as well as how long you ahve been registered here...... unless you have proven yourself to be a respectful person here, then length of time here is all we have to go on..... jsut about everyone here knows me, some in person, other as a screen name.... but everyone will say jsut about the same thing, reputable person......

WDK was the same way, everyone was quick to jump down WDK's throat in the beginning but now that he has gotten his situation squared away, people are starting to give him a chance.

Raven dicked quite a few people over in a real short time span so his credibilty has gone down the crapper, your credibilty is questionable due to two reasons 1. being you have only bene here for about two weeks 2. you started posting just as soon as this raven stuff hit the fan.

i am all for giving someone a chance, charlie (sflsurfrider) and i went at for about 3 months on a different board before i met him by accident @ the WCF. i have ridden with him a few times, and contrary to popular belief he is a somewhat decent person, contrary to what a few people here think

and i can rehash this crap all i want.... it's a free god damn country. the main reason i am doing it is so people don't get burned by worthless pieces of crap like raven who intend to sell something, take someone's money and then all the sudden decide to be an indian giver and not sell it to the person, sure he did give them a refund but its the principle of it, if you have any questions about selling something, then don't sell it

i see you like stangs.do you know someone who wants a 85 gt t-top roller with a320 dss,tfs,danny bee,victor jr,all the good stuff etc and a 71 or 72 351w also and a bunch of other race parts,msd,fluid,hooker,motorsport.like to get 7500$ minimum.

way to hijack a thread, and no. got an 87lx with a TFS-R headed 302,GT-40 upper and lower intake, Dynamic C4 tranny, Dynamic 3200 stall, 8.8 w/ 3.73 gears

raven

Ithink you're pretty harsh in your comments about a person you've never met.were you involved in these sales at all. i was because i wanted to buy some of his stuff.i don't recall seeing you want to buy anything.i guess that makes you mr rightous of the internet right?a robbin hood of sorts.You are apparently forgetting the keep it clean policy of these threads with all of your wtf's.But i digress and waste my time on this stuff.Just grow up and we'll all be better for it.best of luck policing this site.regards

Marshj

DarkHorse
No, Dan didnt have anything to do with any of the sales. I did, and I really was To'd and I really appreciate the "RobinHood" aspect Dan is taking up! Very corageous! Thanks Dan!

Lets Face it, Raven is a poor seller. Period, Arent you the guy that got my motor? Or your friend or something? You're prolly a shaddy buyer bud. And your credibility has everything to do with Number of posts. A new user popping up in protection of someone on the outs automatically puts up a red flag. So, ravens cousin or whatever you are- go tell Raven that my goons will be in Daytona. Get em PB and Austin! Dedes just look pretty. that'a boy

i never claimed to be perfect or righteous and last time i checked we are in america and we have this little thing called freedom of speech just because i wasn't involved in any transactions doesn't mean i can't comment on the fact placed in front of me.... thats like telling a jury they can't deliver a verdict because they weren't actually at the scene of the crime when it happenned.

and on another note, how the hell do you compare me to robin hood. he stole from the rich and gave to the poor.. you still got me as to how you came up wwith that assumption.

and i doubt me growing up will make the site a better place. there are people far worse than me here but because i am voicing my opinion i need to grow up? everyone just needs to grow a set and say what is on their minds

and the keep it clean policy is flat out cursing... abbreviations as far as i am concerned are fair game.

and just for you wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

and one more

wtf

Top Bottom