SX/SXi/SXi Pro Is the 750SXi a good ski?

I always take pictures with my iPhone but one time I used my moms nice camera and it was a pain because I had to make it smaller. I think the max photo size on this cite is 800 x 800. If you find it in your files and right click it and hit edit then it will open you up to paint and up at the top there is resizing option. Hope this helps you out!

Yeah I take them with my iPhone to. I think the issue is my computer but I will try again later. The inside is clean considering its a 95. Add-on's you can see right off the bat are dual K&N filters, R&D head, and the Factory pipe. Looks like a pretty good setup but it still blows my mind that the motor has never been rebuilt and just locked up last year. I rebuild my 2-strokes every year or so (depending on use) just to keep them fresh. BUT I like to work on stuff to so... I am very interested to see the pistons and cylinders. As soon as I start the rebuild I will make a new thread and post pictures.

Well I have never repainted a ski so I am not 100% sure about that whole process. I would however love to get rid of that pink. I am def. doing the rebuild and possibly some turf over the winter. The turf on it seems to be in good shape so i may just let it be. I thought about going through LG1 Designs and just getting a Graphics Kit but that would be one of the last steps. Got to get it running first and learn how to ride, haha. It sucks because of my work schedule and where I have it stored I probably will not be able to work on it for a month or so.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I use my regular camera at 4:3 14 mega pixels which works out to 5mb each and have had no issues upoloading.

Try clicking on the community tab at the top, select albums, create a new album and upload from there. Once uploaded, make your post and click manage attachments. Drag, drop, insert inline.

I use my regular camera at 4:3 14 mega pixels which works out to 5mb each and have had no issues upoloading.

Try clicking on the community tab at the top, select albums, create a new album and upload from there. Once uploaded, make your post and click manage attachments. Drag, drop, insert inline.

Yeah I just tried it but for some reason still nothing. I really think it is my browser. It let me upload one... and that was it. I will try it again tonight. Thanks

john zigler

Vendor Account
in 1995 the SXI was a grey "big pin" motor.

96-later were green.

great ski. we have many parts in stock here for that. let me know if i can help when you start your build.

If your looking for fresh 750 engine and parts give "organsplitters" a call! He just rebuilt me a 750 and through in bunch of new parts for free and It was for a amazing price and it was professionally ported and polished too. if you are interested pm and I can give you his phone number. HE is a great guy and does amazing work out of his jetski shop. He charged me $650 for fresh rebuilt motor with one overbore pistons lightened and trued, freestyle ported, new ada head, used boyessen dual stage reeds, wolf pump cone he had laying around, and a lightend flywheel. Last when I talked to him he had one more 750 laying around he just rebuilt!

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
How bad is the top end / sleeves and head and such? An SBT crank, a set of proX pistons and a local shop bore the cylinder wont be too bad.
Another option is to look for a small pin cylinder and change it out. I here the best route for bottom end on these motors is to use a small pin Cylinder with big pin crank.
Get it together and do not spend any more $ then needed on it, ride it a season adding only motor / power mods, then save for a Q8 or ROK hull or maybe a BOB hull that will accept kawi drive trains. The 750 piped power in a light hull will be like dropping a 1000cc Dasa motor in that 750 hull.
Buy an RRP pole for it next as it will convert to any aftermarket hull.
DONT SPEND $ on Paint, foot holds and decals on this hull. Spend it only on a HULL or parts that will transfer to the new hull.
I promise you will thank me later.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
We have all made the mistake of modding as we go, learn from us. If I added all the mods I did to my RN hull I could have paid for half of the aftermarket hull I ended up buyong anyway. Save some serious coin and be patient and buy a nice used aftermarket hull or even a new one that accepts your drivetrain and pipe.

If your looking for fresh 750 engine and parts give "organsplitters" a call! He just rebuilt me a 750 and through in bunch of new parts for free and It was for a amazing price and it was professionally ported and polished too. if you are interested pm and I can give you his phone number. HE is a great guy and does amazing work out of his jetski shop. He charged me $650 for fresh rebuilt motor with one overbore pistons lightened and trued, freestyle ported, new ada head, used boyessen dual stage reeds, wolf pump cone he had laying around, and a lightend flywheel. Last when I talked to him he had one more 750 laying around he just rebuilt!

O wow!!! That is an awesome price. I looked at your pictures and that thing looks GOOD. I will shoot ya a PM tonight or tomorrow sometime. Thanks again

Top Bottom