Other is there something wrong with me...

Is there something wrong with me that I have more fun riding my bone stock 91 550 sx than my done up 92 superjet? I don't know what it was but all afternoon my superjet sat and I kept riding my 550. To the point where I think that I might even sell the superjet that I bought this winter.

550's are fun. My friends trip to cuz I think they are fun. Really fun watching someone get on one that has never been on one. Ride what is fun for you bro and enjoy your time doing it.

Nope nothin wrong. i like riding my 550 too, but my problem is i enjoy my X2 the most and i got superjet too. i feel i might even be slightly worst than you im building a jetworks 736cc freestyle together and i feel i may go back to the X2, but im keeping all my skis never know when i will want to go back to them. and im not re buying or rebuilding setups.

mod out a 550 and its even more fun.. all of my friends have superjets and i have a built 550.. their superjets are nice but almost too easy to ride.. my 550 is modded out pretty much to the max with lots of fiberglass, engine and pump work.. theyre just soo light and nimble

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I've said this many times... My favorite rider to watch in Daytona is the guy riding the Frankenstein FX1. There are big boats doing huge aerials, but I would much rather watch his clean slashes, re-entries, and so forth. That's the kind of riding I like to do and that is the kind of riding I like to watch. If we had good surf here on a regular basis, then I would probably look into a FX1. I only ride a superjet because I can try some flatwater, rock some surf, then race some bouys. It's the best because it's versatile and because it has a lot of parts available because it is versatile.

So no, I don't think you're crazy. If you are crazy, you're not more crazy than someone buying a shortened AM hull to do huge flatwater aerials. If it does what you want to do, I envy you for not needing to invest so much damned money.

Nothing wrong. You're just more enlightened now. When my FX-1 is up and running, the old SJ sits. I enjoy my mostly stock FX-1 way more than the SJ and better in surf.
SJ are great for learning, buoys, etc. Cuz they are stable and bass boat like.
The small hulls take more skill, but are way more fun than the biggin's.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yah i'm gonna give it a month but if I still prefer my 550 the superjets getting a for sale sign. I just like that's its lighter. If I had the power to do tricks sure I might learn a few but I just have so much fun going in circles splashing around with not a care in the world.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Yah i'm gonna give it a month but if I still prefer my 550 the superjets getting a for sale sign. I just like that's its lighter. If I had the power to do tricks sure I might learn a few but I just have so much fun going in circles splashing around with not a care in the world.

I second the FX1 suggestion. Maybe you can trade the SJ on a FX1 and then decide to keep the 550 or fx1

djraider700

lol wut?
Id love to ride an FX1. They look like a lot of fun. Sucks they were only produced for a few years. Definitely talk to the FX mafia if you're looking into one. Those guys can really surf ride those things.

Top Bottom