Other Is this what is going to happen to the future of jet ski's?

SuziQ

Banned
Looks like a good way to troll for sharks.......

that was my first thought
2nd was one of the guys looks like Mario
3rd was that everyone would bash the product like wetards
4th was that it is innovative, and perhaps with further thought, one day something will evolve to the current level of power most stand-ups have, hopefully.

Lets call that the clown ski. The add says fast. try it over 8-9 mph and I bet you get slapped around and beat up. CLOWN SKI

Droste14

Be About It!
I dont see any comfortable part of it! id just push the front end down and ride it underwater probably.. looks like the only fun part to come out of it

Droste14

Be About It!
ha, I'm the only one in this thread being positive! I'm just not putting my typical emoticons or typing mega text, because I have yet to have even my first cup of tea!

the best tea is those powder packets you buy from walmart! I'm like addicted. I feel its a serious problem!

SuziQ

Banned
the best tea is those powder packets you buy from walmart! I'm like addicted. I feel its a serious problem!

Slutty made a fine tea thread in off topics once upon a time; you should put that info in it.

My tea is currently steeping; I plan to add extra cardomom and honey, so you are all doomed. :newangel:

ha, I'm the only one in this thread being positive! I'm just not putting my typical emoticons or typing mega text, because I have yet to have even my first cup of tea!

Mixed berry green tea With some honey from my bees...

Top Bottom