Other Is this what is going to happen to the future of jet ski's?

SuziQ

Banned
They should have seriously rethought including that Youtube link; watch the very next video, now that’s funny!! LOL That’s some messed up marketing there, but the rest of it looks nice.

btmboards

Brett
I cant see the videos on my phone but I'm thinking, get it, get rid of some if the floatation to give it an equal boyency and use it as an underwater spearfishing buggy. That's about the only fun I see coming from it.

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
That thing barely gets on plane...

Watching the video it looks like it might actually be fun if you were to stuff a 701 in it....

Its all about the surf!
That thing reminds me too much of the SeaBob

Id take a Seabob over that thing any day of the week

OOOh I get it! So that's what the BOB was meant for! -and I was trying to ride it ABOVE the water when I tried one out! I guess that only works for riders that weigh less than 100lbs! BTW Nice backy at 2:20!

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I like how the video is sped up in the latter portion to make it seem faster.

Man, that acceleration took my breath away, while I was getting ready to bust out laughing.

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah... I have no desire to ride something that requires me to bob up and down at the water surface trying to breathe as I get dragged along.... Seriously....?

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter

Get ready for a new World of Emotions
Fast
Breathtaking accelerations
Tight and sharp turns
Super handy
Cutting edge design

They're certainly not fast - not even close - and I appreciate that "fast" is a relative term.
None of the accelerations in the promotional video seemed "breathtaking".
The turns were neither tight nor sharp.
"Super handy" seem like somewhat of a nebulous descriptive term for a watercraft.

It's a turd.

icecoled007

Captain of this ship
Ill take the SeaBob instead....

Better yet SeaBob with a 701 that doesnt need much air....

Top Bottom