Is You, Or Is You Ain't Going To Daytona?

RiverRat

Keep in mind that this REV hull is an entry level hull from Waterdawgs. Wetlaid and bagged. It is bad a$$ for sure but just the tip of the iceburg. All done in house :bigeyes:

RiverRat

i heard it close to 115 lbs not sure thats with or with out hood. maybe im wrong. so whats the offical weight of this thing.also heard its a wet lay up.still not bad for a $20.00 ticket

I think it is in 115 range w/ hood. He built it stout so it will pretty much be the last hull you need if you win. Paint also adds weight. The tickets are $100 a pop or 3 for $200. Also keep in mind that it has a WD bottomdeck so it will not handle like a SJ or SXR :bigeyes: 100% Kustom Hull :headbang:

oh i thought they were 20.00 still whats a 100.00 .for a custom hull.good luck with the rafflei hope someone that really could use a hull wins it.hate to see someone win it and sale it.

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
I think it is in 115 range w/ hood. He built it stout so it will pretty much be the last hull you need if you win. Paint also adds weight. The tickets are $100 a pop or 3 for $200. Also keep in mind that it has a WD bottomdeck so it will not handle like a SJ or SXR :bigeyes: 100% Kustom Hull :headbang:

def has some weight to it and built stout to last quite a while (lifted it myself) but def an entry level hull considering its wet layed glass.
the bottom on the other hand, you guys have no idea! nothing like a SJ, it just plain F'ing rocks:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
cant wait to get mine b!tches!!:cool2: :Banane01: :Banane01::nana: :eek:uttahere: :beerchug: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com
i heard it close to 115 lbs not sure thats with or with out hood. maybe im wrong. so whats the offical weight of this thing.also heard its a wet lay up.still not bad for a $20.00 ticket

That would have to be with hood. It's not a vacuum bagged hull, it's his standard fiberglass hull. Standard for Jeff is still kick ass :biggthumpup:

Jeff, you're crazy man...

E

egorfish

Flacarncycleguy and I went to jeffs shop and felt the weight of it. He said he made it to last in surf and any other beating that comes its way. That is another fine ski that waterdawg builds. so for ALL YOU HATERS ON THIS SITE YOU GUYS WILL COME AROUND FAST BECAUSE HE'S TAKING OVER.Nice job jeff, You know im a fan. THE R.E.V. IS NEW SCHOOL BABY.Im going to buy a ton of tickets. See you in daytona with that ski and dannys x-jet.:sneaky: :bow28: :bling: :lmao: :Banane09: :Banane09: :Banane09:

Y

yamaslut

Transport from Oregon to Florida is complete....

the hull is now at my shop and will making the journey over to the hotel later this week....

Y

yamaslut

Hey slut, just keep your spit and paws off that thing.

I'm winning her. :biggthumpup:

oh man.... you didn't see the rules... No Polaks are allowed to enter... We figured they wouldn't be able to figure out where to stand...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Y

yamaslut

That's BS right there.

I already ordered the "cart mode" seat from SeaDont

don't forget the optional toilet paper roll holder...

Top Bottom