ISO Carbon Havoc hood

buckward

Brappin!
Contact Freestyle Factory, Gary Burtka............
already did...mold is in storage...he doesnt know when/if he can break it out.....maybe over the winter??? need a hood to ride my ski now, cannot be at a year or more for a hood if ever..thanks for the feedback though

Jcary85

Site Supporter
Thought about hiring a diver? Might be cheaper/quicker. If you really get stuck you could come down here and we could pull a mold off mine maybe?

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
I also have this fear with mine and cut some pool noodles in half and glued them to the underside of my hood so it floats.

buckward

Brappin!
I also have this fear with mine and cut some pool noodles in half and glued them to the underside of my hood so it floats.
that was smart thinking...all my other skis have straps...i should have installed one before I took it out....paying the price now!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
already did...mold is in storage...he doesnt know when/if he can break it out.....maybe over the winter??? need a hood to ride my ski now, cannot be at a year or more for a hood if ever..thanks for the feedback though
Good luck, With only about 10 Havoc's made (original builders), unless one has trashed his hull, I doubt your going to find a hood. That is pretty poopty they wont build you one............ Guess their buying the molds has not panned out.

Top Bottom