attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
lol

Lol that is funny.... because I was thinking about re doing some stock ones however with a little custom touch to it. But after really looking at it... it does look dam sexy all black so I think it will be staying like this at least for this summer.

Thanks though for the compliments!

lol Thanks for the comments everyone!

Trust me when I say it wasn't that clean when I was ripping it all apart, however I am kinda a neat freak I guess you can say so as soon as I finished...I busted out that Shop Vac ASAP!

MRC

The final touch to my SJ Winter Project is in... I ended up choosing the Watercraft Factory Chin Pad! I thought it fit the ski the best compared to others...JMO

Hope to install and post final pics soon!

I love this time of the year when loading up the trailer starts! Thought I'd share some quick pics from yesterday! Enjoy...

Yes sir it is that time of year. Lovin the murdered out look, the painted bottom pulls everything together. I tried so hard to find a 04-07 just for the color when I bought my ski, but had to settle for a '00 cuz the price was right. Diggin the no decals also, mines like that too. They look so clean w/ lowered hoods and no decals. Where in NJ do you ride?

Yes sir it is that time of year. Lovin the murdered out look, the painted bottom pulls everything together. I tried so hard to find a 04-07 just for the color when I bought my ski, but had to settle for a '00 cuz the price was right. Diggin the no decals also, mines like that too. They look so clean w/ lowered hoods and no decals. Where in NJ do you ride?

Well my parents have had a house down in Stone Harbor for the last 14 years so I try to ride as much as possible out in the SH/ Wildwood inlet... The last year or so it has been going down hill in regards to the waves there because the sandbars are washing away! Ever year is different...so hopefully '10 is a a good one!

Sure thing! It's always nice to ride with some other people! I'm almost out there every weekend so let me know when your in the area!

Top Bottom