its about time.......CANDY SO SWEET THAT STARING WILL GIVE YOU CAVITIES!

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
just picked up a 96 round nose for a smokn deal 2200 buck and under the knife it goes the cyclender will be sent to paul at lpw in a weak for a badace freestyle port then the bolt on stuff begins heres some pics paint will be done as soon as i can find the right footholds for me my fx1 has nice footholds but i dont know who made themanyways there will be lots more pics to come im hoping to have this done in no more than to month im yhinking of painting the top half to look like wood panels im not sure i might just airbrush the crap out of it but that has beeb done to much all the paint and body work will be done by me cuz thats what i do get ready to be amazed !:bananapowerslide:
oh ya the pipe/manifold is for sale R&D DRY PIPE

Wow, i have a headache.................Dude with all that spare time you got you should download a spell-checker......theres that comes with the free Google taskbar you can download......:wave:

but other than that, the paint is SIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!:bananajump::Banane36:

Thanks for all the complements I'm glad to see you guys like the paint maybe I will see you at an event I'm thinking of competing. but not if I have to drop 15 g's on a machine.

Last edited:
Bring it on weston

• Bring IT ON ! lets see what you have in your bag of tricks.Im going to compete next year and go to the world finals.So I better see you there if you think you got w:smashfreakB:hat it takes

update

I have assembled the cases w/my new crank put the pistons in tried to put the (used) head on and snapped two girdle studs taking the acorn nut off. took a trip to WDK for a few parts Reeds, Pump shoe because I lost mine some how:shocked1: Put the handle pole on w/WDK lowered mount blah blah blah ........I want my f ing studs so i can get on with it already its lame that a few parts can hold a build up :chairfall:

Last edited:
:splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt:
    • Bring IT ON ! lets see what you have in your bag of tricks.Im going to compete next year and go to the world finals.So I better see you there if you think you got w:smashfreakB:hat it takes
well lets see what you can do with that new boat of yours when will it be done? :splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt::splatt:

:woot:aww snap just got my pump shoe and some new breather tubes for my hood im stile waiting on the freakn mani and head pipe :rant::banghead::Eyecrazy:

z00m

UK X-H20
Wow, i have a headache.................Dude with all that spare time you got you should download a spell-checker......theres that comes with the free Google taskbar you can download......:wave:

I'll correct your insult for you.

Wow, I have a headache.................Dude with all that spare time you got you should download a spell-checker......there’s one that comes with the free Google taskbar you can download.

That paint is great, well done fella :bananapowerslide:

Mick

Last edited:
My solution to a weak spot in the hoods, Obviosly these will be placed inside the hood.

Attachments

• hood plates 002.jpg
    hood plates 002.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 188
  • hood plates 003.jpg
    hood plates 003.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
So I Finlay got the motivation to fill/reinforce the bond line.
I chopped up a bunch of glass weave mixed it with resin filled the bond line then laid one layer of bios over that.
Now it needs to be prepped for paint I also re-sealed the areas around the bulk head with urethane, Same stuff used to glue your windshield in, The stuff is awesome sticks to everything stays ply-able and is tough as hell,
I also installed the backing plates in the hood with urethane I'm telling you the stuff is great!
Received my jets from Atlantic jet sports they even hooked me up with a t shirt sticker and a DVD called twangled.

Last edited:
Top Bottom