Its just GOT to be said again..Optima Racing

So check it. I've bought a bit of stuff from Mike over at Optima Racing these past few months. this experience has been nothing less than superb. i should be honored, no, privileged, to be able to work with these guys. I'll send emails and or facebook messages at absurd hours of the day and night and sure enough, there is a reply waiting for me within a short amount of time.

ill be honest, I used to be the kind of person who didn't care where the parts that i needed/wanted came from, (ya..i was one of those guys..) and would hunt out the lowest price regardless. Purchasing from Optima really changed that. The place literally has anything that i need/want. I can shoot an email out and even if the item is not in stock Mike says that he can get it. That's impressive, but it goes a step further. Not only can he track down any part like a crazy stalker ex girlfriend, the prices are extremely competitive as well. I personally would rather deal with one company who can get anything i need repeatedly over bouncing from site to site hoping to somehow come across what i need.

The quality of communication is second to none. It seems that over the past couple years the type of sellers in the marketplace have become more personable and really have amplified their communication with potential buyers. Makes sense right? Some people have less money to throw around at these water scooter toys these days and due to this the sellers role in a transaction has never mattered more. I have purchased things from some shady sellers and i was left wondering if i was ever going to see my product. That wont be happening again. With Optima any buyer gets top notch personal service, suggestions, and input regardless of what they are looking for.

Lastly, we have to consider that not is Optima a parts supplier, they do so much more for the community as a whole. I can realistically name about 4 or 5 companies who actually have a vested interest in our sport. Lets be honest, our sport is on life support compared to what it once was. It takes people as well as companies interested in the growth of the sport and not only making money to revive water scooter dancing. Optima has supported, nah, even co-hosted freeride events, they attend all the ijsba tour stops on the east side of the country offering trackside support to riders, and offer an outstanding ski transport service for riders making it possible to attend all the races. I personally think you would be hard pressed to find another company who dedicates this level of commitment and growth interest to the sport. Support those who support the sport in a nutshell.

Long story short, Optima is the tits. Keep it up Mike! hope to see you guys at World Finals this year.

Curtis

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Thank you for the kind words Curtis, it's my pleasure to serve awesome customers like you. Taking the time to post on both forums means a lot to me, along with the super positive feedback.

Thank you very much for your business, I truly appreciate it.

See everyone in Havasu!

I agree 100%. I needed a starter for my SJ a few weeks ago. He didn't have one but knew I needed one asap. He found one and I had it the next day. Mike is truly a huge asset to our industry.

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Big thanks to you guys, I really appreciate the kind words, it makes it all worth it. This is a great sport and it is the people involved that make it so fun.

Thanks again!
Mike

Top Bottom