It's not too early to plan 2010 Invasion is it????

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
I would love to hit this ride up. Anyone else ever hit up the shootout in august? Few friends and I are planning on going to that also.

Ejake

straight cash homie
Got a vote here, but I ride both lakes. There's a few places that would be a good spot down there. I'm sure we know somebody that could bring the wave makers.

The shootout is alright if you don't mind idleing around all day. They only run the pwcs the first 2 hours of the day on sat.

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
I vote we have a weekend ride at the Ozarks (same location or different). Then I think each area "hosts" a day ride at there lake- Tablerock, St. Louis, and the few of us in KC. Now whether we do the LOTO and one other location each year or LOTO and mutiple locations each year. *Now for the shootout- Its not all that great. I've taken my boat to it and its like one big party cove with boats (offshore and pontoon) running every few minutes. I though it does get a little crazy when you end up tying up to a boat with "swingers" in it---- Kawi can vouch about this!!

Lammy

winter sucks
I don't see any problems with LOTO, but I won't complain about going anywhere else. As long as there are waves, I will be happy.

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
I think Ill pass on riding in e-coli water that lake has really gotten nasty.

Mark44

If you havn't been to the last three LOTO why start now!!!
Table rock sounds fine by me, whats the particulars like camp to beach to size of no wake zone. thanks

If you havn't been to the last three LOTO why start now!!!
Table rock sounds fine by me, whats the particulars like camp to beach to size of no wake zone. thanks

Check out Old Highway 86 campgrounds. Its a peninsula with water all the way around to park your ski right by your site. The State Park campgrounds is fairly nice as well and just minutes from all the branson attractions,maybe about a 1 minute idle out zone.

I vote we have a weekend ride at the Ozarks (same location or different). Then I think each area "hosts" a day ride at there lake- Tablerock, St. Louis, and the few of us in KC. Now whether we do the LOTO and one other location each year or LOTO and mutiple locations each year. *Now for the shootout- Its not all that great. I've taken my boat to it and its like one big party cove with boats (offshore and pontoon) running every few minutes. I though it does get a little crazy when you end up tying up to a boat with "swingers" in it---- Kawi can vouch about this!!

Dude, I asked and she showed em to me....

YES - I did take pictures...
NO - I didn't play motor boat...

:shocked:

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
I just got of the phone with shane at blowsion paving the way for a nother "Blowsion Gift Package" for our 2010- Any Lake in the Ozark freeride!!

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
You can't move it.... Make another ride! It is "THE Lake of the Ozarks" freeride Not "Some Lake in the Ozarks Freeride".

Last edited:
You can't move it.... Make another ride! It is "THE Lake of the Ozarks" freeride Not "Some Lake in the Ozarks Freeride".

It would be great if we would just have 2 different freerides like you are saying.

If you don't like LOTO, then don't go..plain and simple. Go to the Tablerock one.

Either way, it would be cool if there were some dates thrown out soon.

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
I say shoot for the end of May or the first part of June for the ride. Last Year it was at the end of June and it was so F-ing hot camping out. Only a few of us camped out all night. Even the water was hot when you were in it. Do it when the water is a little cooler so the "big" e-coli scare wont be out there. This will also allow another ride at TRL towards the end of the season like August/September. Just throwing my 2 cents in!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom