It's on like donkey kong

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
LAIDIES AND GENTLEMEN BOYS AND GILS,

I HAVE HAD THE BALL ROLLING FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS NOW AND NOW HAVE IT MORE THAN IN MOTION.

LET'S LOOK FORWARD TO A BETTER TURN OUT THAN LAST YEAR AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTIN :haha:

WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED THIS YR WITH THE HELP OF THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE FOR NAVARRE BEACH AS WELL AS JUANA'S PAGODAS AND SAILORS GRILL COMPLEX ON THE BEACH.

CHECK THEM OUT AT http://www.juanaspagodas.com/

WATERCRAFT FACTORY IS PUTTING UP SOME SICK STUFF FOR US TO RAFFLE OFF

THE PROMO VIDEO WILL BE UP SOON

Last edited:

madscientist

If you google it , or pensacola beach. It is the same island just a little further east.

The cheif of the fire dept. Is a friend of mine as well as the co-owner of the sponsor bar / restaraunt.

It's the 24-26 of april to try to stay consistant w/ the last weekend in april

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I believe its a whole new setup this year,I heard talk of a campground close by also,if so thats where I will be hanging in the Taj Mah Kampa.

madscientist

planning on doing a flat water show on friday evening for the locals behind juanas, they have their own boat launch and viewing deck. i will work out drink and food specials w/ the host for participants.

madscientist

we are working on the details from the island hospitality owners for whomever will give us the best deal. as soon as i have the sponsor hotel info i will be sure to get it out. possibly by the 1st of jan. i have to submit the event plans to the santa rosa commision at whole for reveiw on the 5th and 8th of jan. for the final word on the details.

thanks for the immeadiate responses to where and when.

justin

Top Bottom