It's on like donkey kong

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
i have access to those pics and on the note twards the models, they now have some girls that will make you want to dip your nuts in some ice water to cool off. including 1 for sure that i know is a playmate.

she will be doing a signing at the restaraunt that i work in in the next couple of months

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
maybe shawn or pete may be ablre to pick you up from the side of the road on 95 heading south?

love to have you

sorry i couldn't make it to wavedaze, but funds are going to get better this year for sure

I was actually discussing this with someone a couple days ago. I may try to fly in & just hang out for the weekend. Doubt that I'll try to tow my ski down there.

dose your friend ride?

if so do i know him?
He doesn't ride. He's in the navy & was transferred there from Hawaii last year, has a new wife & baby. He does ride a kawi bike though. Kawi 600 I think. :shrug:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I talked to Shonuff and Sherry yesterday and we will all be there again! This time we have to catch someone else's ski on fire-MINE IS OFF LIMITS for the BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I thought thats why he got the orange turf,so it would look like his ski was on fire even when it wasn't?:thinking:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I refuse to allow my ski to be the center of the BBQ this year!!! If yall just gotta burn some poop down yall bring a ski u wanna burn. LOL

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
I refuse to allow my ski to be the center of the BBQ this year!!! If yall just gotta burn some poop down yall bring a ski u wanna burn. LOL

I've got one that would be a good choice for a fire. :scratchchin:

Bring lotso' lighter fluid, though. I'm pretty sure it's holding water in the foam like a bathtub. :tomato:

Anyone bringing scales to the ride? :nutkick:

WFO Speedracer

I've got one that would be a good choice for a fire. :scratchchin:

Bring lotso' lighter fluid, though. I'm pretty sure it's holding water in the foam like a bathtub. :tomato:

Anyone bringing scales to the ride? :nutkick:

You gots a pm!:lmao:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
This is gonna be a good ride......... Hey, speaking of Vollyball. Are there any courts set up? Has anybody actually played on the beach besides me? It really is alot of fun.

WFO Speedracer

This is gonna be a good ride......... Hey, speaking of Vollyball. Are there any courts set up? Has anybody actually played on the beach besides me? It really is alot of fun.

We don't want to watch you play volleyball BK,we want to watch scantily clad women play volleyball,well everyone except Shonuff does anyway.:doh:

Top Bottom