Other Ivnspeed=liar, scammer, buyer beware!!

http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/120073-2003-Superjet-Frestyle-ski-2800

As seen in the above ad, this was purchased as a "2003 superjet, runs good with no issues". Arrived on time, crate was strong, only good thing to come.... went ahead and opened it up, again, looked good from the outside. It was then we opened the hood, to find MANY issues with this machine. First, 2 exhaust mounts were missing, Second, we noticed that the electrical box was falling off the mounts on the rear firewall of the jet ski. I then went to start the machine up, to make sure it ran, and it leaks exhaust, due to a broken exhaust pipe, and a broken coupler. the pipe has a large crack and chunk taken out of it, which was causing the leak, proceeding that, we discovered that the engine was not even the same one as pictured in the original add, which the seller said was a recent photo. The engine in the photos is clearly black, where the engine that is in the machine is actually gray. Then came the compression, 130-110, mind you this is also a “milled head” . Yet another issue. Then we looked close at the head, some of the bolts have as many as 5 washers stacked under them…
The “removed rear bond line” has huge cracks everywhere through where he removed it as well.

On top of all this, due to him saying “its a ready to ride ski, drop in water”, I booked a flight to wave daze, had my ski towed down by a buddy, just to arrive there to find out all of this above information, what a WASTE!

IVNSPEED is a LIAR!!!!

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!! BUYERS BEWARE !

Paypal apparently does NOT cover complete purchases(I.E. if you purchase a complete ski, complete car, and it comes 100% different then described, they wont do anything)

The Seller thinks this is his out, and that he's off the hook now because of that loop hole.

Seems to forget he still sold a ski that was NO WHERE CLOSE to what he said!

He has no idea what is to come for him.

He makes NO EFFORTS to make it right!!!!
DONT BUY FROM HIM!

Much like the above post, I had a negative experience with "Lvnspeed". Prior to my purchase I checked the neg feedback section but didn't find anything. I wish the above post was posted prior to my purchase! Had I known this I probably would not have went with the sale. Anyways, here is a quick run down of my experience.

Lvnspeed had a post in the for sale section for a set of 46mm blackjack carbs. I specifically asked him the conditions of the carbs and he told me they were in great shape. I then told him that as long as the carbs were in good condition, and good working condition, I would take them. Once again he replied stating the carbs were in excellent condition. Not being able to find any negative feedback on him, I took his statements at face value and believed them to be true. The carbs were shipped out and I received them shortly after.

Upon receipt of the carbs, I take them out of the box and see that the air filter adapters are dinged up and banged to crap. Further to this, I get suspicious now and measure the carbs with a digital caliper. The result of this is that the carbs are actually 44mm and not 46mm as per his add. I contact him right away in regards to the issue and he explains that the damage to the air filter adapters will not effect the performance of the carbs. This may or may not be true, however this is information that should have been disclosed at the time of purchase. Not only did I specifically asked him about the condition of the carbs, he knew the damage was present and lied about the condition.

As far as the carbs go, he claims to have bought them directly from blackjack as 46mm's. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but as far as my measurements go, they measure out to be 44mm. (I have measured with 2 separate digital calipers). Based on my experience with him already, I don't believe he got these from blackjack as 46mm and is flat out lying. I have not yet ran the carbs on my ski and I'm only hoping that they even work.... For all I know they may not, but Ill keep you posted on that one

I send him a message in regards to the issues. My request is to send the carbs back for a full refund or he refunds me $60 (which I believe is being more than fair on my part). He agree's to refund the $60 so paypal info is fwd to him. Of course now at this time there is no more response from him, and no money refunded. I PM him several times on here with no response. I then send him an email and he finally gets back to me saying he will refund the money. More time goes by and no money in my account. I again try to email / PM him with no response. I send him several messages indicating if money is not refunded by Nov 5 2012 (Carbs purchased on Oct 3, 2012) I will be starting a paypal claim. As you can predict, no money is refunded by that time and I initiate a paypal dispute. Finally with the help of paypal, I get my refund of $60.

Conclusion: The seller "Lvnspeed" was not upfront and honest. In my incident he misrepresented the carbs as he did with the sale of his superjet to bovice1223. After I called him out on the damage to the carbs as well as them being 44mm rather then 46mm, he was difficult to deal with, did not respond messages / emails, and I did not get any resolution until I initiated a paypal claim. I would not recommend buying from Lvnspeed. Fortunately I was able to get some money back but bovice1223 was not. Hopefully Lvnspeed will man up and make things right with him.

To follow up my last post, here is the messages relating to the size of the carbs:

From me:
Hey I sent the pictures to your paypal account email, lvnspeed@hotmail.com
Also, I have measured the carbs with a digital caliper and it reads out to be 44mm, not 46mm.....
Let me know after you have taken a look to resolve this issue.

Reply from Lvnspeed:
I saw the pictures What would you like to do. What you showed in the pictures wont effect they way they perform and after installing air filters you will never see it. I bought those directly from Blackjack as 46's.

After posting my original complaint about Lvnspeed, Chrisfiore15 sent me a PM on here indicating that he actually owned the carbs before and sold them to Lvnspeed. I sent pictures of the carbs to Chrisfiore15 who confirmed those are the same carbs that he sold to Lvnspeed. Chrisfiore15 made it very clear that the damage was there when he owned them, and that Lvnspeed was made aware of this damage prior to the sale. Further to this, Chrisfiore15 sold the carbs as 44mm and sent me the link to his for sale post, which clearly stated 44mm blackjack carbs for sale.

Anyways I hope this clarifies things and puts it into perspective. With the information received from Chrisfiore15, it is clear that Lvnspeed flat out lied about both the size and condition of the carbs.

Top Bottom