Jazz Motorsports

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
just wondering if anybody can get in touch with Jay....

i ordered some superjet parts from him, and on october 9th or 11th, im not sure which one, the money was charged to my credit card.

i have not heard from him since then, have not receieved my products and cant get in touch with him

i tried the phone number on the site and it says his mailbox is full

i am just wondering if anyone knows him and can get in touch with him for me.

otherwise ill have to call mastercard and file something with them.

thanks for any help anyone might be able to give,

Bruce

I ordered an intake grate from him last year.

I remember it took a long time to arrive (you know its long when you don't remember what you ordered), and I had no communication what so ever during that time.

Good luck it took them 8 months to send me Maxima oil.
I must have called them over 50 times and emailed them even more.

They did charge credit card right away.

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Took a month to get my parts and I had to nag (I hate nagging). I did finally get them, and they were as advertised, but it took about 4 PM's.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
keep leaving messages but still havent heard back from him yet...

this is starting to piss me off...id rather hear sorry i forgot its in a box in the corner for the past month buried in stuff instead of hearing nothing

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
:cussing::cussing::cussing: dont buy from this place....a scam artist is all jay at jazz motorsports is

i had to file a claim with my credit card company and hopefully they will be able to refund me...otherwise im out $235 and i get no parts... plus two months of dealing with this BS....

i have never been burned by someone on the boards, or even ebay

it sucks that i go through a company that has a valid website and is listed on the vendor directory on pwctoday... and get burned

the guy hasnt answered a phone call, email, or pm since he took my credit card number down and charged it... that was oct. 9th

:rippedhand:

I was just at the jazzmorotsports site and it looks as if it has been bought out, so Jay is no longer involved. I know it sucks for those who didn't get their parts in a timly manner and or never got their parts, but for what it is worth give them another try and I am sure the new owner will do a hell of a lot better job then the previous.

X-H2O Members,

Jazz Motorsports in now under new ownership. After nearly two years, Jay decided that he could no longer effectively run the business, and the original owner, Curt, along with myself took control of the company again. It is my understanding that some of you may have had bad transactions with Jay and he may still owe you parts or refunds. Although I cannot credit you or send you parts that you paid Jay for, I am willing to help.

Moving forward, it will be our policy that no one is charged for parts before they ship.

I apologize to all of you that had bad experiences in the past. Please allow the new ownership and management of Jazz Motorsports the chance to impress you with our fast and friendly customer service and expert knowledge.

I can be contacted directly at brian.godlewski@jazzmotorsports.com with any and all questions and comments.

Thanks,

Brian Godlewksi
Jazz Motorsports

somebody needs to make these orders right
I would love to help you guys out...all you have to do is contact me as I do not have any records from when Jay owned the company. I am more than happy to write letters to the credit card companies, help you contact Jay, and give you great deals on new orders.
I can't refund money that was paid to Jay or send you parts that were ordered from him.

Let me know what I can do to help

Brian Godlewski,

419-343-1888 Cell
Brian.Godlewski@jazzmotorsports.com

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Guys, I have been dealing with Curt since sometime around 2002. He has always done right by me. Give Brian and Curt a shot here, if you had a bad dealing with Jay, give Brian a call, they will find some way to try and make things right.

Top Bottom