Jet Collector Jet Ski models scale 1/24

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Here is what I got back when I inquired about the 06 SJ:

Thank you for your interest in our Jet-Collector’s products.
If you require that 1 model
I sending you the adress of my distributor Jet Collector in Texas It will be easier for you to order your products

Dale's jet sports

Tel : (972) 530-6768
Fax : (972) 530-5305

Email : dale@dalesjetsports.com
Email : kat@dalesjetsports.com

Site : http://www.dalesjetsports.com/watercrafts/index.htm

Adress : 6301 Industrial Lane, Sachse, Texas 75048

Do not hesitate to contact us for any further information or consultation

Best Regards

Richard Rocal
Rocals Performances
Managing Director
Ocean Gardens
Avenidados Jardins do Oceano
Cattleya Court 7D
Taipa Macau
www.jet-collector.com
richardrocal@jet-collector.com
jet-collector@hotmail.com
Tel: 00 853 66 52 13OO

he sent me a price list. Looks like the smallest quantity order is 10 of one model and at that rate it's about 13 euros each with a suggested retail of 30 euros.

vjhardcore

Ride It Like Ya Stole IT!
Ok so now we just need to get someone to start placing orders and try and organize the distribution of them?

I'm in for on of those 07 black/yellow SJ.

cycojon

addicted to my superjet
this is perfect! i was just talking with my fiance about how cool it would be to have two small superjets on top of our wedding cake instead of the typical bride/groom figures...

and the best part is, she is ok with it!

well, you know, she rides a SJ too...

No 550?? WTF? That is THE most world know ski! Include it!

The image on the first page on their site shows a TON of skis around the edge. I am hoping that they will in the future produce all of those. I would like a 68 seadoo. Well I want a real one but a replica might be ok.

EDIT... Who would be into spending that kind of money on a resin replica of a ski. I hope that the site I clicked on was wrong but it shows 30 euros as $38.90 and the buy for price of 10 euros which is $12.97.. WOW their proud of those.

I wouldlike one of those miniature SXRs ,, just picked upa mini sxr from rat shack .. but not nearly as nice ..
i want one of those girls too .. life size would be even nicer LOL

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
this is perfect! i was just talking with my fiance about how cool it would be to have two small superjets on top of our wedding cake instead of the typical bride/groom figures...

and the best part is, she is ok with it!

well, you know, she rides a SJ too...

damn... when my wife and i got married last year we wanted the same thing... we looked high and low for anything... all we could come up with was a stupid sit down. We could have had cartoonish custom one made but for like $300... this would have been perfect.

Top Bottom