Super Jet Jet maniac is awesome

I first emailed this guy, who I have heard good things about, if he had a stator for my sj. He emailed me almost immediately back saying that he had what I needed. He has reasonable prices and he told me exactly what I needed to pay to get this part up to Alaska. When I got the stator in the mail it was literally in 4 bubble wrap bags with more padding in the box. The stator looks brand :):):):)ing new. I couldn't be happier. Thanks jetmaniac

lazyt747

Cool Beanz
true+story.jpg

A powerful force known as Mr Maniac to me. Tech knowledge, great prices, rediculous shipping speed.

Tommygunz

Team PHP
:clown::clown:He is good, I wish he was closer. For me it usually takes almost 12 miles from my house to his shop

Your a lucky man too then!!! I live only 20 miles away from Powerhouse Performance :):) I think you have heard of it;)

And from what Zack has told me of his dealings with Chris, I know I will be ordering plenty of stuff from him! Sounds like a great guy!

I broke a steering cable at daytona last weekend and was able to buy one from Chris and get it installed on the beach. He has an app on his phone to charge a credit card. Very handy. Thanks again Chris

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

subhard

TITS OR GTFO
I'm so pissed. I needed an antigravity battery for my hurricane to help even out my thug lean. Pm'ed him this afternoon and it took him over 5 minutes to respond. Then I get shipping info and a tracking number an hour later stating its supposed to get here in three days with insurance. Seriously? I have to wait three days? To AK? Might as well quit

Last edited:
Always wondered...why no website???? And, yes, Chris is the man :djsmilie:

Top Bottom