Lord of the Dance
I have a 760 done by Jetmaniac

protec hi comp head 180psi
protec pipe
stock dual 38's
rear side exhaust

both videos suck, but you can hear the motor

Last edited by a moderator:
Love my 735 just like everyone else. No vid yet, might have some by this weekend, but they hit really well and for the price cant beat'em. Deff a very strong motor.

Im running B-pipe, BJ 44's, Dasa Intake and V-Force 3 reeds. Great set up.

^Liquid-6 did you ever test the motor with dual 38s? I only ask cuz I know the motors are meant to be run with the dual 38s and I am looking into a motor rebuild this winter, and I also have a mint set of 44s in my box of extra parts but thought maybe they wouldnt work as well as the 38s?

Same here.

My buddy I ride with is running the exact same set up as me, BUT BUT BUT, an Xscream 718.... Our skis hit the same mid to top. I honestly think I have a LITTLE bit more bottom end brap then him.

what bore are you?

yeah i thought about going with an 850+ but i like the thought of being able to ride almost 3 hours on a single tank and minimal upkeep on the engine

what bore are you?

yeah i thought about going with an 850+ but i like the thought of being able to ride almost 3 hours on a single tank and minimal upkeep on the engine

I bought my Jetmaniac 718cc a little over 2 years ago. It was one of the first Jetmaniac engines. Still running strong. Over the last 2 years I have been riding the ski almost 5 Tanks of gas a week. The ski rips. I have no problem flatwater barreling my 350lbs Shortened STOCK hull superjet. Ill be sticking with Jetmaniac for some time.

I change my plugs, run Motul 44:1, and dump gas in her.

Last edited:
I bought my Jetmaniac 718cc a little over 2 years ago. It was one of the first Jetmaniac engines. Still running strong. Over the last 2 years I have been riding the ski almost 5 Tanks of gas a week. The ski rips. I have no problem flatwater barreling my 350lbs Shortened STOCK hull superjet. Ill be sticking with Jetmaniac for some time.

I change my plugs, run Motul 44:1, and dump gas in her.

nice, you should feel the power these put out in a light hull even though i cant flip yet and havet really tried rolling

^Liquid-6 did you ever test the motor with dual 38s? I only ask cuz I know the motors are meant to be run with the dual 38s and I am looking into a motor rebuild this winter, and I also have a mint set of 44s in my box of extra parts but thought maybe they wouldnt work as well as the 38s?

Hey bud no I never ran just the 38's, however I cant see why the 38's would make more power than a bigger set of carbs. You could go to big im sure, thats why I didnt go 46's, trying to jet/pop-off/tune those would have been more of a pain. Ill stick with my 44's until I go to the 850cc size motors.... However thinking about sending my motor back to Chris to go bigger ; )

When I talked with Chris he never said I shouldnt run the 44's, so theres that.

Do the motor rebuild and sawp back and forth between your carbs (38's to 44's) and see what you get if your worried about it.

Ive kinda wanted to swap around parts and see where I get the most improvement from, like swapping carbs, intake and reeds. Way to much work though.

**I guess I forgot to mention that I have an ATP water box, ADA head (195psi) and MSD spinning a 9/15 Hooker.

Last edited:

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Chris told me to go bigger on the impellers but I already ordered my 9/15 so now I gotta get a 10/16

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
38 blackjack modded carbs work awsome, super smooth with nice crisp response.

Last edited:
Top Bottom