Other Jet Maniac

D6MX788

D6MX788
Hey new member to the "X" but been on here reading for a while, Looks like Jetmaniac has some strong following and great reviews. Only thing is .. how do i contact him? I cant seem to find a way to message him and cant find a number or website ... its pry right in front of me but to be honest Im about a smart as a goldfish when it comes to finding stuff on computers!! Help me out!

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Hey new member to the "X" but been on here reading for a while, Looks like Jetmaniac has some strong following and great reviews. Only thing is .. how do i contact him? I cant seem to find a way to message him and cant find a number or website ... its pry right in front of me but to be honest Im about a smart as a goldfish when it comes to finding stuff on computers!! Help me out!

You need to post 5 times before you can send/receive private messages, in the meantime you can email to: jetmaniac@me.com

Somebody needs to change it up round here, we need a "JetManiac" sucks thread lol. It will just be a bunch of lies cuz the dude does me right everytime,all the time. Answers stupid ?'s for me and just a good all around dude. It's always the same ol JetManiac threads though. Chris would you screw someone over on here so we can read something different? LMAO!!!!

Now you guys are catching on lol. I emailed a dumb ? about some rings and I got a reply in 45mins, shouldve been 30mins. And I always forget stuff at the last minute and he still gets it in the box and ships it with my other stuff,jeez whats with this joker.

I order stuff from him on tuesday and it gets to northern cali by thursday before noon. WTF I want his shipping to take longer. I dont even get it apart by the time it shows up.

And seriously, I recieve a shipping conformation 2 minutes after PayPal sent. It should only be one minute.

When I ordered my solas mag pump he suggested a modified driveshaft length to make 100% sure it fit my hull. Wouldn't even let me make a dumb purchase before letting me know the options. What a jerk!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

D6MX788

D6MX788
Thanks for the help comrads, this guy seems like he does some pretty bad work after all these reviews i dont know if i even wanna order it from him!

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
i hate when i send him money at 11:00 at night and he has it shipped out by 9 in the morning. gripes my ass

Top Bottom