Other Jet Ski Gloves

long beach local

long beach local
#nogloves for the win. Dont need gloves with good grips like the Odi rogues
Everyone has there preference I suppose. I like a new pair of these grips ^and gloves to help me hang on I will take any advantage I can get. Some people like riding barefoot but a nice grippy mat and something on my feet as that all I rely on to stay aboard. Without gloves just wouldn’t work for me my hands would be hurting. Sure would make the grips last a lot longer though.

Illusive gloves are the best out there, tried most them. Comfy, well made and have insane stick with ODI grips. They also last longer than any other glove ive tried.
Just curious why some of these glove companies like illusive won’t restock normal sizes like medium or large? Not one glove on their site is available in those sizes. Kind of sucks because they have some cool designs. I would have liked to buy a couple pairs

88kawi5fiddy

pew pew lazers!
1fngr gloves are very thin for warm to hot riding weather. really good wet grip.

These are the for original thread idea of COLD water riding. It has to be VERY cold to wear these gloves else you will get gross hand sweat. When my hands get cold out snowmobiling in 8F weather I put these on and have to turn my sleds handlebar heaters either low or OFF.

Just curious why some of these glove companies like illusive won’t restock normal sizes like medium or large? Not one glove on their site is available in those sizes. Kind of sucks because they have some cool designs. I would have liked to buy a couple pairs
From what i understand they just do a single run, and when they gone they gone. Gotta wait for the next model to release. If I see a glove I really like I buy 2 or 3 pairs. I do wish he would do another run on some of them tho.

Top Bottom