New JetManiac 62t/61x Freestyle Ported Motor $2089.

Mike W

Infidel
Just wanted to give a little feedback about my experience with buying one of these motors. I've done a lot of business with Chris and to be honest he is one of the most professional (that I have dealt with) in the business.
So, after dealing with gremlins all year I decided to just take a step back and start over. From the time I sent him my old motor to when my new motor was delivered it took right at a month. Not a bad wait in my opinion. Great communication throughout the whole process and always answered my questions in a timely manner. When the motor was delivered it was packaged very well with everything needed for installation. The instructions were very well presented and were very easy to follow.
The breakin process as a breeze with minimal carb tweaking. If you are on the fence about buying a motor from Chris I wouldn't hesitate. He went way above and beyond to make sure everything was right. My 735 is a beast and I'm sure it will last me many years.

Thanks for everything Chris and Blue!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
AGREED. Not only sells an awesome engine. But in my case walked me through the whole process.. (I'm a newbie). Gave support through the whole process. Chris answered all my dumb newbie questions immediately. and when I needed other parts during the process that I found broke like the bendix and charging coil. Two-day shipping from Florida to Illinois. Even after the install and breakin. Sent me out the new hooker impeller and freestyle cone.. Super fast shipping. Better than Amazon.. Top-notch seller and support....

Top Bottom