JetManiac - A+++

MikeyB

H2O-Addict®
I've been ordering a lot of parts from Chis and he continues to impress me with his customer service. Thanks dude, I wouldn't be able to get through my build without your help! :brap:

naticen

Site Supporter
I paid for some stuff on Saturday and found it in my mailbox 3 or 4 states away on Monday. There's already enough positive feedback for JetManiac, but man, that was quick.

And ditto all the other threads on price, quality, packaging, blah blah blah

JHD

Site Supporter
Had my first experience with Chris with sever small orders over the last few weeks. Extremely impressed with his response and shipping times.

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
I think he really needs to get his website set up. I don't know how he can be so quick with the volume he is doing through PM's and phone calls. Online ordering from website would be nice!

I ordered a bored nozzle on saturday and it was on my door step monday. Thats from florida to oregon in a day and a half, I could have sworn he flew out here and dropped it on my doorstep himself!!! He always returns my questions with an answer even if the question is stupid (99% are stupid) haha

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
and the cool thing about Chris, he takes the time to help
and gives as much attantion and support to a single washer
as he does to a custom built motor.
Chris is awesome!

runninAmuck

SuperJet Jake
just ordered my first thing from chris. like everybody i ordered it and two days later it was on my doorstep. will be doing all my parts business through him from now on. bump for great service and parts

Nothing worse than opening up a package and realizing something is missing....... False. What is worse is realizing you never ordered it in the first place. Bump for a great seller helping a stupid buyer like me.

long over due, i thought i would just add to this thread instead of starting new.

Chris did so much for me before Daytona, over night last minute parts and brought the rest with him to tona for me. i think i was in his room an hour after he checked in and he dug and dug found everything i needed at the last minute that i had forgot about.
Just wanted to say thanks again! Service doesn't get much better then this

Mike W

Infidel
I bought a limiting rope from Chris and the small .50 clip broke during my first ride (which was my fault). He sent me another one at no charge, no questions asked. I know this was a small issue but this just shows his business ethic. Great to deal with...

Tommygunz

Team PHP
Chris is amazing! Hands down best guy in the ski world for service. How he does it is beyond me but all I can say is anything I order comes from him!

TTT again. I've lost track of the number of orders I've had with him, but I can say that each and every one has been perfect.

Please sticky this thread lol

Top Bottom