JetManiac MASTER PARTS LIST - New/Used Yamaha and Custom Build Parts

Hey JetManiac. I'm installing a 701 LTD (1995 and earlier) Factory B pipe on my '92 650 SJ. Wondering what you recommend installing with it (quote if you would please)...
1) Jet kit? It's the 701 LTD pipe for 1995 and earlier models (i.e. single carb). The 701 directions call for 145/120 but the 650 directions call for 125/115 (which I have ready to go in). I'm leaning toward starting at 125/115 but wondering what you'd recommend. Also, got a 95 gram spring?
2) Exhaust manifold gasket?
3) Headpipe screw kits?

EDIT: Looks like at least one person has jetted successfully using the 650 recommendation (125/115)... https://www.x-h2o.com/threads/701-factory-b-pipe-on-a-650.151736/

Last edited:

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Hey JetManiac. I'm installing a 701 LTD (1995 and earlier) Factory B pipe on my '92 650 SJ. Wondering what you recommend installing with it (quote if you would please)...
1) Jet kit? It's the 701 LTD pipe for 1995 and earlier models (i.e. single carb). The 701 directions call for 145/120 but the 650 directions call for 125/115 (which I have ready to go in). I'm leaning toward starting at 125/115 but wondering what you'd recommend. Also, got a 95 gram spring?
2) Exhaust manifold gasket?
3) Headpipe screw kits?

EDIT: Looks like at least one person has jetted successfully using the 650 recommendation (125/115)... https://www.x-h2o.com/threads/701-factory-b-pipe-on-a-650.151736/
Check your inbox.

I have a 2020 Superjet pole I am wanting to swap onto my SN, but I realized the steering cable does not work. I could make the stock one work by moving the mouting position on the pole 1.75" back, but I am having trouble coming up with an elegant design to achieve that.

Do you sell a steering cable that would work with this swap without any modification or reduction in steering angle?

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I have a 2020 Superjet pole I am wanting to swap onto my SN, but I realized the steering cable does not work. I could make the stock one work by moving the mouting position on the pole 1.75" back, but I am having trouble coming up with an elegant design to achieve that.

Do you sell a steering cable that would work with this swap without any modification or reduction in steering angle?

PM sent.

JetManiac
Chris,
I have a freestyle ported 701 Yamaha cylinder. I lost a cylinder over the weekend. It looks like the cylinder needs to be bored. I'll need to get Piston kits and the needed gaskets.. What is the address I would ship the cylinder to you at.
Thanks,
Jay Bohm

Jetmaniac I’m interested in picking up one of your 781 bb motor just wanted to ask some questions for some reason I can pm you I’m new to this site so how can I get in contact with you?

Can we re "Sticky" this thread? Any chance for a regular JM website soon? Seems like it would save you so much correspondence time when a buyer does not have questions and just needs parts . . .

I suck at navigating these threads so I usually get ahold of Chris on FB but he’s been slow lately at replying. Honestly tho, Chris is a stand up guy that busts his ass to get us great prices at affordable prices. Yea he can take some time to respond but he also may be a one man show. I personally would love to see a website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohh yea, don't get me wrong, I have spent untold thousands with Chris. Great guy and always fast at responding for me. I just cant help but think how much more streamlined the whole process could be. I realize it takes effort and $$ to get done but would save Chris time in the long run.

JetManiac apparel

JetManiac Freeride Surf Rescue Tshirts and Hoodies

index.php

JetManiac Surf Rescue Tshirts $19.

Original design by Ronny Mac updated for 2020.

index.php

JetManiac Surf Rescue Hoodie $40. sale $35.

JetManiac Irie Freeride Tshirts and Hoodies

index.php

Irie Freeride

Are you feeling Irie?
You will with this new design by Ronny Mac for JetManiac in 2020.

irie
  1. all right, feeling great; cool, good, nice.
  2. (Rastafari) in a state of peacefulness or harmony, either within oneself or with the world in general.

index.php

Irie Freeride Tshirts $20.

Irie Freeride Hoodies $39.

Front design on new Irie Freeride Tshirts and Hoodies

index.php

Back design on new Irie Freeride Tshirts and Hoodies

index.php

Do they still make those? Tshirts $19.

index.php

index.php

JM hats in flat and curved styles $20.

index.php

index.php

JM beanies $19.95
- in hot pink, black, and orange

Hats and Beanies

View attachment 371288

JetManiac beanie 19.95

JetManiac Flexfit Black fitted hat 29.90
-High-performance Flexfit Cool & Dry technology combines with extra-pliable stretch Poly Block Mesh for a softer, more comfortable cap that wicks moisture, dries quickly and circulates air for coolness. L/XL sizing.

View attachment 282690

'Do they still make those?' Tshirts and Hoodies
http://www.x-h2o.com/index.php?thre...se-tshirts-and-hoodies-from-jetmaniac.159734/

Top Bottom