JETMANIAC's insane service

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
We in the 615 buy ALOT from Chris. We have given him ALOT of opportunities to drop the ball. I firmly believe that when it comes to customer service, NO ONE in this industry can beat Chris.
Prices are more than fair and I would trust no one more with my being able to ride the next weekend than him.
TXT, PAYPAL, RECIEVE PART. So quick, so easy. He has nearly everything you need for a build or a repair.
We build a lot of boats in Nashville and Chris is our go to.
Thanks Chris

Completely agree. Built my Havoc with ALL new parts all ordered from Chris. He had ad EVERY part in stock and shipping was quicker than I could of asked for.

I agree. Chris is like your on staff personal factory parts guy. You email him he responds like your best buddy. Usually for me with in the hour. I don't know how he has everything in stock but he seems to. And the prices are always fare and cheaper than his competitors. And his shipping is super quick. Chris is like the Grainger for jet ski parts. I don't know him personally but he feels like a Friend when you do business with him. I know he must have a staff helping him though. So hats off to the whole team.

Just gonna pile on with the rave reviews here - ordered some odds and ends from Jetmaniac after he had promptly answered a couple questions and the order was shipped the same day I sent the paypal and arrived 2 days later.

Awesome service and he had everything I needed.

Top Bottom