Other jetski related avatar or it didnt happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
just because you are on this forum racking up posts doesnt mean you are anybody or anybody in the jetski world. like i said in another thread, i have lived jetski crap 24 hours a day since 2004. a million post doesnt convince me that you know anything about this subject. just convinces me that you got something to say about everything.right or wrong.

Thanks for setting me straight.

swapmeet

Brotastic
banned.jpg

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
BK. Thanks , You made my day. I, like many like to cruise the threads here for the Gifs,Fun and Jokes, But more importantly also come for the tech info/feedback and news of where this sport is going. I support those who can support the sport in a positive and productive way, be it helping a fellow rider with a question, or patronizing the sponsors and events. We dont need this clown trashing peoples builds, morale, or wives for that matter. This sport is already crazy expensive for the average rider. This community shouldnt support this over priced, part flipping buzzard, and have to read thru his rediculous and pessimistic mantra, Thanks BK and fellow Mods!

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
In some cases, it is more of an AVATARD
not pointing fingers or naming names . . . . . :wavey:

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Mods: it says "Banned" under his screen name. I assume that's a lifetime ban? I've seen others get a 1-2 week ban and during that time their avatar didn't show up but I don't remember it saying "banned" under their screen name. Is that how it works or am I wrong?

Big Kahuna

Administrator
If your status is "Banned", then is will say "Banned" does not matter for how long. Like any computer program, there can be glitches and something not show up.

Texan33

Yacht Wakes Hunter
24 hours a day since 2004 and Buzzard is in his 50s?

Ummmm......... ooooooookkkkkaaaaayyyyyy...... Get a life, Buzzard?

I think it's just sad that someone would only focus on jetski nonsense 24 hours a day. There is plenty of other things you can do beside jet skiing. To me, jet ski is a great hobby of mine but it ain't my number one priority in my life.

P.S.
Seriously? Who cares what avatar picture each member have? What we should care is there is a lot of members on here who loves this sport and provides knowledge to help out other members!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom