Freestyle Jetski Transport Bags!

I think Lenzi offered these a couple years back but seems his site is gone... these look nicer and way less $$$. I'd suggest more then 5mm neo for the bottom though.

Wonder what cost would be to "check" one of these onto a plane after you got the gas and battery out?

I think Lenzi offered these a couple years back but seems his site is gone... these look nicer and way less $$$. I'd suggest more then 5mm neo for the bottom though.

Wonder what cost would be to "check" one of these onto a plane after you got the gas and battery out?

Your right kny he did, Mormaii made them IIRC - I hired one off Lee Stone for a week back then (2005) - they were ok, not as well made/padded as these. No idea what they cost, I just hired one for a week.

Thanks for the feedback

Oh forgot to mention, each side of the bag is made up of heavy duty straps, then rips stop nylon outer, then 5mm Neoprene and then Silver ripstop nylon inner. Top is the same.

Your right kny he did, Mormaii made them IIRC - I hired one off Lee Stone for a week back then (2005) - they were ok, not as well made/padded as these. No idea what they cost, I just hired one for a week.

Thanks for the feedback

Yes lenzi was using them when he travelled , he would bring his hull on the plane with him with no motor to keep the weight down..

I got my transport bag the other day and I have to say I am extremely happy with how it looks. Quality is top notch, looks like it's professionally made, and I'm very happy that the carrying handles are straps that go across the entire bottom of the bag. Awesome product!!!!

This is a great product, I received mine last week and I was very impressed with the quality and construction of the bag. This is nothing like a standard thin cover, it is a heavy duty carrying case/transport bag that protects the ski and looks great while doing so. All the materials used in the bag appear to be high quality such as the zippers, lining, straps, and cover material. They aren't cheap but neither are the skis inside, and the cost is definitely justified with the build quality and the protection it adds to your investment. Thanks again Jim!

Thanks for all the kind words!

They can be made to fit any ski out there.

I'm ordering another 5x this week, if anyone wants one post up here and drop me a PM :)

I need to know:

Ski (SJ, SXR, XFS size, Foot Rocket etc etc)
What logo you would like (Rickter, Yam etc)
If you would like your rider/forum name included on the bag
Address and that's it!

It's cheap insurance to protect your investment from damage and also unwanted attention if it's in your truck.

Cheers,

Jim

Do you get these made by the batch or what? Any more pics?

Here you go, pics were taken with an iPhone which doesn't the quality much justice!

AD98AC7A-AB2C-403A-8429-92BB0C0B5825-1837-0000025C9CC02CFD_zps8ffd5a57.jpg

4B791F13-65E3-47B4-9A1B-35496C0144DA-1837-0000025C7906D5B9_zpsd3783557.jpg

Cheers,

Jim

Top Bottom