Surfriding jetskiing bulldog

wydopen

onthepipe
some bulldogs like to skateboard..this one like to surf or jetski..i guess the fact that he sinks like a rock dosnt bother him..its not the easiest riding with an 80lb sausage in the tray..

IMG_4831.jpg

IMG_4828.jpg

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

a few without the dog...thanks to dana curtis for the pics!

IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

IMG_4843.jpg

jetblast.jpg

woops..a little late on that one..
IMG_4851.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
My dogs are deathly afraid of the water, they sometimes will go in with some coaxing but never above their knees.

wydopen

onthepipe
i also have an Australian Shepard who loves to swim in a pool or lake but wont go past where she cant touch in the ocean..she is a great swimmer but is scared of the waves..the bulldog wont go in the pool but u cant keep him out of the ocean..whenever i go kitesurf or surf he attempts to swim out everytime u get close to shore and tries to climb on your board..he does this to other people too and sometimes people freak out cause there is a big snorting bulldog trying to climb on their board..i think the jetski is his favorite though haha you cant get him off of it!..hes a weird dog to say the least

skidog.jpg

arnoldontheski.jpg

My dogs are deathly afraid of the water, they sometimes will go in with some coaxing but never above their knees.

Awesome pics, my dog skies also, the doggy lifejackets make it so much easier getting them back in the tray if they fall out with the grab handle on top.

You could get a childs life jacket for an 80 pound child and cut it so his front legs come out.

That's what I did. My dog is smaller (wire fox terrier) but loves to ride as well. Bought her an xs child vest and trimmed the foam inside for her front legs. I'll look for some pics.

thats great. i have a black lab mix that used to ride with me on my superjet also. hes lil to old now push n 15years. good times

Top Bottom