Jetsport exhaust? Are they good?

I found a jetsport exhaust for sale thinking of getting it for my 650 x2... Wondering if anybody has used one or knows anything about them? Any info would be great thanks :) I can't find anything about it online??

Here's a pic if it! It's missing the ruber and clamps I'm also wondering if the hardware from my stock exhaust will fit?image.jpg

blasterdude

Waiting for the ice to thaw!!!!
Westcoast, Jetsport, and R&R Racing are all the same pipe, just stamped with a different name. They are a good bang for your buck pipe.

Stock coupler and clamps will not fit. Those pipes (Westcoast Style) are an odd ball diameter - 4.75" I think. A 5" coupler fits a little loose, but works. Buy turbo clamps instead of cheap worm gear clamps.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
88a9342bbb334d30d2b0250e2b703dcb.jpg
count the rings.

Hey I seen that ad on ebay with that picture you put up I think that pipe is for a 550? But the ad said it's for a 650 would a 550 fit on a 650?

550 won't work on a 650. Find a good uncut Westcoat type II style pipe this winter for $175ish or even better a Coffman for $225ish. Another option is to mod your stocker. There is the Lazer Mod on PWC.

There is an extended cone on PWC for $30 shipped. Probably a little more to Canada. The cone and modded head pipe should provide pretty good results on a stock engine.

Top Bottom