Jetsport exhaust? Are they good?

Pics of the PJS, Kerker, and Factory new in box. No pics of the Coffman.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 23
So you don't have first hand experience? By my first hand experience, PJS makes more power.

Our "local guru" set up boats with PJS exhausts back in the 650 day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of mixed info... I have no clue? Lol I'm cheap what's the best for the lowest cost? I think I'm set on modding the stock pipe...

buy a good pipe once. dont buy a cheap one b/c your cheap. Buy a good one and be happy with it. I am beyond frugal, no reason for it just am. I go to goodwill to look for clothing, between me and my girl we bring home a pretty decent amount, just cheap. Even I have learned, dont skimp when your trying to go fast. Man up and buy the best you can, make a budget and get when fits. If you only have $100.00 your going to be hard pressed to get anything worthwhile. I recently bought a nice coffman for 220. they are out there, my first hand experiance is the coffman is better than jetco, R&D, westcoast (and variants), falls short to Factory performance pipe, and the C4 chamber. On average your looking at 400 for a Facotry performace pipe (FPP) and the C4 with the head pipe probably 6-700 used. New I was about $1000.00 in my head pipe, manifold, and chamber. These are MY PERSONAL experiences. If you only listen to one thing I said let it be don't try to skimp on a pipe hoping to gain much power.

buy a good pipe once. dont buy a cheap one b/c your cheap. Buy a good one and be happy with it. I am beyond frugal, no reason for it just am. I go to goodwill to look for clothing, between me and my girl we bring home a pretty decent amount, just cheap. Even I have learned, dont skimp when your trying to go fast. Man up and buy the best you can, make a budget and get when fits. If you only have $100.00 your going to be hard pressed to get anything worthwhile. I recently bought a nice coffman for 220. they are out there, my first hand experiance is the coffman is better than jetco, R&D, westcoast (and variants), falls short to Factory performance pipe, and the C4 chamber. On average your looking at 400 for a Facotry performace pipe (FPP) and the C4 with the head pipe probably 6-700 used. New I was about $1000.00 in my head pipe, manifold, and chamber. These are MY PERSONAL experiences. If you only listen to one thing I said let it be don't try to skimp on a pipe hoping to gain much power.

Agreed. Don't be cheap, but don't over pay either.

It's a 650 pipe for sure, Has the three bolt pattern to mount to the 650 Manifold. I run a jetsport Exhaust manifold for my Factory pipe set up in the X2. Manifold Pattern was clocked better to fit the FFP. Would agree its been cut!

Top Bottom