Super Jet jetting on ported 84mm 61x/61x

I'm going to be running a ported 61x case and ported 61x cylinder bored to 84mm with a bpipe. 44mm stock carb Just wondering if any body has jetting/tuning ideas for this motor. Thanks

Last edited:

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Sure if you wanna burn up your motor. Jetting is a lot different than what factory pipe recommends for a 61x nonmodified cylinder..

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
MikuniPopOffChart.jpg

120/150-20ish popoff

Do yourself a favor and use what people are saying as a general starting point. What factory recomends is fine for a starting point. Nothings plug n play.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Id personally start with closer to what quinc is at. Stock ported 701s usually run around 120-125/150

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Stock bore 61x cylinder ported is what I meant.
The answer is not there. Those are suggestions for an untouched 61x cylinder. Porting your cylinder very much changes your jetting..

A wetjet kraze has head and pipe and intake and the 46 mikuni comes with a 107.5 / 145. Yeah its not ported but its a stock ski with a warranty. 120/150 is plenty on a ported 61x with just a pipe.

Stock bore 61x c. inder ported is what I meant.
The answer is not there. Those are suggestions for an untouched 61x cylinder. Porting your cylinder very much changes your jetting..
It might need a little fattening with jyst porting the cylinder . Plus ones persons porting is not the same as someone elses. Some people call cleaning up casting as porting. Thats why the factory page is correct. Its just a suggestion once you get to modding internals cause everyone is different.

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Yeah everyone's is different. My jetting is 127.5 and a 157.5 main on a ported 61x and a pipe. Mines an odd ball but it speaks for itself.

Top Bottom