Jetworks contact??????????????????

jacob06

relapsing parts whore
does anyone know another way to get in touch with jetworks ?

other than the 949 548 5259 number? ive been calling and calling and calling and calling and calling and calling , sending emails, and calling

And no response

i just want them to send me my motor before august????????? i'd like to ride my ski this year.

this has been going on for 3 weeks now

the only thing left to do was fix a set screw on a headpipe ,mail a big box and take my money.

since the last week of june i been able to get them on the phone twice. it took 2 weeks for them to figure out that they hadnt fixed the set screw yet.

whats the deal with these people? are they trust fund babies that just do this stuff for a hobby, and not really in business to make a profit?

If somebody owes me 500+ dollars and is waving a credit card at me, i dont know man, i think i'd take the money and mail the f'n box.

ok - this is turning into a rant, but seriously ...

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANOTHER TELEPHONE NUMBER TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Etheraldreamer

Be there and be square.
ive been having the same problem. Art would contact me very regularly through email about my motor, but for the past 3 weeks or so he has been out of contact...no reponse etc...

im sure everything will be fine, but id like to know that for sure lol

jacob06

relapsing parts whore
ok- Robert called me and emailed me a tracking number just now. I didnt give him too much hell cuz i could hear a bunch of people in the back ground. I guess this is a busy time of the year? go figure

Top Bottom