Other jetworks

Ejake

straight cash homie
Has anyone heard anything from Art lately? Im having him build me a motor and am having a heck of a time getting a hold of him, either by phone or email. Its been about a month.

He's working on three of my ski's and I heard from him last week. He closed the shop from the 20th of dec to the 13th of Jan so he is probably behind.

He takes a while, you have to be patient. It took a few months to get my motor done. Just leave him a message and he should get back to you, sorry to hear about the delay.

I sent my motor to Dasa and their turn around was much quicker
(3 weeks, great guys).

FYI: Make sure you don't put too long of bolt in the top exhaust mount, it will hit the power valve and wreck stuff, I learned the hard way. I asked Dasa to install a stud, it works great.

I think you will like Art's porting when it's done.

Last edited:
I just dropped my engine off to him last week. He was prompt getting back to me when discussing what I wanted done and parts I needed. Can't wait to get mine back! Hopefully not more than a few more weeks

Has anyone heard anything from Art lately? Im having him build me a motor and am having a heck of a time getting a hold of him, either by phone or email. Its been about a month.
Eric hasn't he had your motor for 3 months? Hope your Dasa cyl doesn't get dropped and your powervalve bellows don't fall off in the first hour of riding..

Octane_114

LeT tHe gOOd tImEs RoLL
He's working on three of my ski's and I heard from him last week. He closed the shop from the 20th of dec to the 13th of Jan so he is probably behind.

that make more since... Art has had my engine for a while, I know it will take a while for him to finish the build. I have called and email a few times but haven't heard a word.... makes me a little nervous.

He just finished my 3 skis that have been there for a couple months. Hard to find someone who does work as good as Art but he'll get it done.

Top Bottom