Jetworks

I just got done building my RN, so I took it down to Art at JETWORKS to do the following

Tune my 46mm blackjack carb
Install a JETWORKS flow valve and restrict my other cooling lines
Adjust and tune my head pipe

Well he had my ski less then a week and it hits so smooth. He has that thing so dialed in.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
yeah i would also like to know. $$

my tuning skills are sub par, been tinkering with mine for a good 16months now and its still not where i'd like it, considering a professional take a look at the rig.

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
yeah i would also like to know. $$

my tuning skills are sub par, been tinkering with mine for a good 16months now and its still not where i'd like it, considering a professional take a look at the rig.

With Art rebuilding the throttle shaft (parts and labor), cost of two jets, N&S, tunning, possibly a gasket or two, and tank time was $245... that is what I think geoff told me yesterday.

Last edited:

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
With Art rebuilding the throttle shaft (parts and labor), cost of two jets, N&S, tunning, possibly a gasket or two, and tank time was $245... that is what I think geoff told me yesterday.

That is such a fair deal it's not even funny. Art is extremely helpful over the phone.... seems like a really good guy.

oxnard111

Creative RE Purchasing
That is such a fair deal it's not even funny. Art is extremely helpful over the phone.... seems like a really good guy.
thats for sure... Bluegtate and I have pretty much the same exact setup, expect he has the flow valve, and he has V Force 2's, and his ski hits so much harder than mine.

The throttle is smooth and crisp compared to mine. Both skis felt the same on the top end. He is running a skat swirl 12/17 cutback, and I'm running a solas 13/16 cutback.

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
This thing is dead on. I had him power tune the ski "in a tank"
Out the door with jets, throttle plate, throttle plate screws and all tunning I walked out with the cost of 251.16.

that is super worth it. I'd pay $500 for my ski to be dialed in and no worries when i push it off the lift. I've only dealt with Art one time and he was great. Lots of free info when i bought parts and told me to call back when i installed if i needed help. how many dudes are that cool on the first call with the first sale? BIG PROPS TO JETWORKS AND ART.:Banane09:

Top Bottom