Jetx Rockin the Square!

Bought this a few months ago off a fellow board member in pieces, just finished the build last weekend. Its nothing too fancy, just wanted something half decent to tool around on at the cottage. Didn't go nuts since the riding season was upon us. Hopefully footholds and hood mod will come this winter.

Mods:
Stock 61x 701
Coffmans sizzler pipe
solas concord 13/16 3mm cutback
turfed chinpad
star bars 0 degree
odi grips
blowsion finger throttle
ww cone
R&D intake grate
primer and bilge pump
billet fittings

Attachments

• sj1.jpg
    sj1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 164
  • sj2.jpg
    sj2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 166
  • sj3.jpg
    sj3.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 177
  • sj4.jpg
    sj4.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 306
  • sj5.jpg
    sj5.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 163

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
Nice ski . . . . . I have 701 envy!

Heres mine:

Sunset.jpg

lol i hate the fire extinguisher law what are you going to do theres a fire in the engine compartment while rideing so you jump off take cover off in middle of lake without burning youself and put it out??? heck i dont even know hot to use a fire extinguisher!!!

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
nah, the fire ex is just there to keep from getting fined!
the one under the hood of my 750sx has the nozzle filled with epoxy so it would never work
BUT the little green button is sticking out so it is OK:biggthumpup:

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
fire extinguishers and registry number weight too much for my ski. Let it Burn or be impounded i say!!!

We don't need fire extinguishers. As long as you're wearing a Canadian Approve Life Vest its assumed you can bail overboard and let the beech burn down.

We do however need to have a 15m floating rope....:laugh2:

jetx; next time your coming out to BC, strap that beach cart onto your suitcase and I'll buy it off you. Good luck on the sale. (SJ's are as rare as hen's teeth up in this country).

Top Bottom