Jeworks compression numbers and changing dome size???

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
Yea I figured that. my neighbor runs a cnc doing something so maybe I can crush the soider and send it to work with him. however I just stuck a 1/6" thick piece of soider into the spark plug hole (bent a 90 0n it and put it all the way to the tray side of both cylinders turning it over multiple times by hand and it did not touch it...

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
i really didnt think you needed the spacer, but i didnt setup the motor, but either your basegasket setups wrong or those domes were cut

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
The head should have been brand new with 35 domes. I bought the 33s on here. 5lbs diff between 35 and 33. Ill just get it to the machine shop down the street maybe to check the squish this week. Thanks A LOT for your help!

ProSouth

i dont think those are 33 cc domes. those domes should give you 10-15lbs going from 35 to 33. my ski has 35's but i cut them so unless someone runs my exact setup, its probably not going to be a good outcome. see what im saying? they could have been cut. get your machine shop to measure with fluid the difference between a 35 and 33 dome

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
Did you read my PM? What if my sqush is huge and I takr out the spacer or get a smaller one. What does lowering the cylinder do for port timing?

ProSouth

you need to know WHAT you have really, i replied to the PM. measure the domes and find out what the deal is with 5lb compression difference. shouldnt be that way. it sounds to me like its a set of cut domes.

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
I changed them cause he said with 35s I needed one gallon 110 to 4 gallons 93. I added TL and always mix 50/50 anyway so last year he said it was ok to bump it up. WHY IS MY COMPRESSION SO LOW?!? ugh

Top Bottom