IMG_5539.JPG

IMG_5538.JPG

IMG_5520.JPG

IMG_5564.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5516.JPG
    IMG_5516.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 51
rolls are located in pic # 4,5,6,8 and ya i was on a lake haha aircraft put the group pic up ryangt04 pic one is to support the x-h2o i got some video just have to get it to work

tom21

havin fun
rolls are located in pic # 4,5,6,8 and ya i was on a lake haha aircraft put the group pic up ryangt04 pic one is to support the x-h2o i got some video just have to get it to work

I dont think you know the definition of a roll. I sure dont see one. I can land halfway too. big whoop bub. lol

All the pictures that I put on here are scaled way down, if there's a couple you want full size just let me know and I can email them

IMG_5770.JPG

:barrel:you asked did not edit but posterd 2 eat you heart out tom21 lol and we can ask everone is this a roll !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SuziQ

Banned
I do not know who took this pic, or who the rider is, but I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :usaribbon:

love black/white... on certain pics for sure!

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 30

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
Rock on JJ!

I'm callin' it a good roll. Why? Cause if you get it around enough to ride it out.....it's good.

Is a bf in the surf a vert 360? Hell no! You're at or past 180 when you leave the wave! But if you nose in and ride it out... it's good.

So, you may have rotated less than 180 degrees, but it's called a good bf.????

Nice roll JJ. I say it's good.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
damn JJ, I think you got the makings a fan club!!! (but then again, so does Britney Spears) :biggrin:

FPD, don't go sticking up for JJ passing off his Tootsie Rolls as the real thing.... :shocked:

Top Bottom