jrslim84 at Eagle Lake

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
damn JJ, I think you got the makings a fan club!!! (but then again, so does Britney Spears) :biggrin:

FPD, don't go sticking up for JJ passing off his Tootsie Rolls as the real thing.... :shocked:

I'm an old man.

He's a young wipper-snapper!

But it really looked good to me. (and I have waves)....

Anyway, us old farts have to help the young wipper-snappers ego along to perpetuate the sport!
Good roll JJ!

SuziQ

Banned
thanks suziq that was me and ryangt04 took the pic and that is my fav as well wish i could set as my av pic but too big

Good to know! I do indeed love the photograph...magazine worthy, imho.

I put it at 150x150...can't recall if that is what is required.

Edit: actually it is 175...will try it again, yet must delete some pics first. Not sure if he will hold up, but you can try it when I update it.

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
updated to 175x175, and I when I said magazine, I meant top of the line magazine!

Props to both of you! You should submit it somewhere, with a write-up!

Attachments

• nice.jpg
    nice.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 21

tom21

havin fun
you finally got a half decent video up. While it is harder to roll a fatazz sxr and you only did 3/4 not plate to plate, you did manage to ride it out. which is pretty damn good.:notworthy:

JJ,
most of us think you are a good guy and rider. We just like giving you a hard time. It's because the way you go about things. Kinda like the Island thing with james... You know it's all about the good times.. Keep up the good work..:flowers1:

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Oh.. it was JJ playing "Survivor" on the island with James? :clown:

Like Pat said, just giving you poop. Especially now that you turned into a flatwater guy.

Top Bottom