js 550 half pipe

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
One more thing. I had someone call me about the pipe earlier today, so pending on what he wants to do, depends on whether or not it's still available. I have no problem getting pics in the meantime though.

Thread Jacker! haha jk . theres a guy not far from me with some decked out racing 550 he inherited with a half pipe, a bunch of mods and a trailor. he wanted 400 for every thing. i called an hour after he posted it to craigslist and there was a sale pending... but it wasn't me..:(

john zigler

Vendor Account
i have some factory pipes here. one of each, JS550, and 550SX. these are both new. you can see pics at my photo link below, in the kawi engine section.

i do not have the adapter that mounts to the manifold, or couplers for either pipe, but you can get them from factory pipe still.

send me an email, if i can help.

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
work? who works?

I haven't been working much lately. Trying to make up for lost time (& money) :Flush:

scpipe003.jpg

scpipe004.jpg

It's the pipe, manifold adapter with the studs already in it. the coupler to the manifold and the cooling hose. I don't have the coupler to the waterbox as I am still using it with my current setup and I screwed up the mount that connects the pipe to the motor mount, but still have part of that. (that's the plate with 2 holes) I'd like $200 as I paid $305 for it new & it only has one weekend of use on it. I blew the motor b/c of sand ingestion & switched to a 750 motor. This pipe was manufactured in Dec. of 06 especially for me as Factory Pipe had run out of pipes at the time & put this one together.

no I Don't need it, i have a shorty on my 550. i just came across a ski with one for cheap. just wondering if i could part it out for what i was going to pay for it. it was posted for TWO HOURS AND SOLD! i didn't get it though:( but i keep telling my self i don't need any more 550's, i need to build that sxi. still looking for a hull by the way...

Top Bottom