300/440/550 js 550 killswitch ?

King of the Js550

Cali Jet Ski
I have that on my ski all it is a faceplate very simple just a few screws and it off get it from your local dealer its cheaper then that guy.. i forgot the part number need to search for it

ski2.jpg

Layne

Addicted.
Try a local kawi dealer and ask for the 800 sxr on off faceplate.

I've been told they work and going to do this as well soon.

Should be about 18 dollars and saves shipping.

Yeah that switch kit on ebay works perfect for the 440 550 750 800. I bought mine from him and got it in 2 days he shipped super super fast.
Awesome ebayer.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
87 550 JS550
2006 SX-R 800
2008 15f
My website

Last edited:
Defininitely give john a call at radracing pwc. He is a great guy to work with and I had a very positive transaction with him. I ordered my switch/lanyard wednesday afternoon and it was here by friday afternoon. Total thing shipped was about $45 bucks. Worth it if you don't want your ski turning into a runaway freight train.

Motoxxx134

"Just F###ing Ride"
Defininitely give john a call at radracing pwc. He is a great guy to work with and I had a very positive transaction with him. I ordered my switch/lanyard wednesday afternoon and it was here by friday afternoon. Total thing shipped was about $45 bucks. Worth it if you don't want your ski turning into a runaway freight train.

For a 650? Do you have a website or phone number?

Kalwren

650 Conversion Ski
I got both of mine from John Zigler at Rock County Jetski.

He's always awesome and ships promptly.

Mine were for a 550 style start/stop switch though.

Top Bottom