jumping posture

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
So the moral of the story is, if you wanna look good taking a ****, do it with your legs straight :biggrin:
DSC_0223_smallJPG.sized.jpg

This is SICK, a new style boat that is not his and he is doing SICK AZZ supermans on it with little to no time to feel the boat w/ no pole out. This is the 24/7 mod boat right? That is just natural frickin talent.

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
It's a habit of mine that I'd like to get out of. Not because it doesn't look good... :pat: ...but because a few times as I straightened my legs out to land, I landed sooner or later than I expected and landed hard with unprepared knees. I've landed and almost locked my knees (bad) and I've landed and crumpled into the tray (also bad). I think that's all because I pick up my ski with my feet as soon as I get in the air. I don't know why I started doing that though. I think its because I felt like it was getting the ski out of the water more when I first got footholds.

My name is Kris and I'm a knee bender. :dunno:

This is SICK, a new style boat that is not his and he is doing SICK AZZ supermans on it with little to no time to feel the boat w/ no pole out. This is the 24/7 mod boat right? That is just natural frickin talent.

that was the first time he ever rode it as well...in fact, the day that pic was taken at the daytona ride we (butti) had only gotten that hood kit maybe 2 weeks before..

aptly named...."the wave weapon"

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Yeah I saw it there and saw slutty ride it, but didnt catch the mod SM appearently. Does the boat feel that good the he was confortable enogh to do that on 1st ride? I know he liked it, but I wouldnt do that on someone elses SJ just because they feel different.

Yeah I saw it there and saw slutty ride it, but didnt catch the mod SM appearently. Does the boat feel that good the he was confortable enogh to do that on 1st ride? I know he liked it, but I wouldnt do that on someone elses SJ just because they feel different.

there are a few guys I know that can just jump on any boat, and start shredding, rolling..whatever...

slutty is one....Ross is another, im sure there are more....but only these 2 I have witnessed just get on and rip...

the wave weapon is VERY different feeling.....but I dont like fixed bars (aka my hatred of B1's)...

I guess Im just destined to be a pole pumper for life :bigeyes: :clown: :biggrin:

Gainera2582

Power and Agility
Just don't land straight legged unless you want to hurt your back and cause your knees to be unstable due to the impact. Bending them when landing won't load the body as much bc the force spreads out(25 mm padding helps too).

butti

lone wolf
there are a few guys I know that can just jump on any boat, and start shredding, rolling..whatever...

slutty is one....Ross is another, im sure there are more....but only these 2 I have witnessed just get on and rip...

the wave weapon is VERY different feeling.....but I dont like fixed bars (aka my hatred of B1's)...

I guess Im just destined to be a pole pumper for life :bigeyes: :clown: :biggrin:

last year at daytona ross rolled everything he rode:bigeyes: including petes x2:hail:

too bad he's a homo and clubs baby seals in his spare time:shhh:

ok .... that last part is a lie ,i guess im jealous of ross's natural talent :banghead:

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
I wouldn't worry about what other people think and just ride the way you ride .
I don't ride for anyone else just for myself .I usually jump straight legged but will bend my knees a little to absorb the landing a little .

The distance ski jumpers don't bend their legs because the momentum is going forward and there is not much impact .
Watch a vid of the guys doing double and triple BF's on snow ski's and when they land it collapses their legs completely .if they tried to land stiff legged they would break bones in legs and probably backs too .

It does look good in pics though:biggthumpup:

Marshj

DarkHorse
When i jump my seadoo RXP off frigg'n huge boatwaves..like big, were talking 16 foot seadoo jetboats homes'...people always tell me i look soo cool cause i can stay sitting on the seat. I bet non of you standup fags can do that!

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Demon.... that has been a huge, huge pet peave of mine.... I ********ing hate when people jump and it looks like they are taking a ********.... horrible, just horrible... Your legs should never be bent when you jump... the mear thought of it make me want to slap someone...

Slut... haev you checked your avatar lately?????????????:haha: :haha: :haha: :Banane01: :haha: :haha: :haha:

D-Roc

I forgot!
i pull up on the rear of the ski when i am landing close set waves to level the ski out abit, it makes me look like a wee knee but it helps to keep my speed up for the next wave, i also find it helps get a little more distance in flatwater but not height, doesn't malone pull the ski up on that wf video? it almost looks like he pumps the hole ski to get more distance like bmx riders.

SkiDaddy

Just Havin' Fun!
Water depth is also an important factor. If you're jumping/landing in waist deep water you have to be very careful to land almost flat, & nail the gas the instant the pump is submerged to reduce landing depth. This frequently involves lifting up with your feet.

Something to keep in mind for Daytona.:sneaky:

Top Bottom