300/440/550 Jumping ship from PWCToday

What's up with all the hacking going on over their? Same guys over here I assume or a few any way, Nice site so far surfed around a bit. Hope to get to know some new members.
KalaniH

Cannibal

Tasty Human
Welcome aboard. That place has been going down hill for a long time. There is a lot of knowledge here, but it's a lower volume board, and for the most part, a lower drama board.

N2 H2O

Previously Tbone550
This forum has a lot more aftermarket and freestyle support. There are very few vintage guys on here, but not nearly as many as pwctoday. There is also a lot more racing discussion and pwctoday and tons of information that the x doesn't have. I hope they don't loose some of the archives and info because there was a lot of good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling most the old school guys such as myself will be heading this way. I have a few PM's over their I'd like to get to! Lol

alex03

Alex03
I also made the move I think if we get enough guys on here the 300/440/550 thead should start building up because right now there is not alot on there. But ill tell you one thing i like the thread showing how to do all the trick that is bad a**!!

I also made the move I think if we get enough guys on here the 300/440/550 thead should start building up because right now there is not alot on there. But ill tell you one thing i like the thread showing how to do all the trick that is bad a**!!

That would be sweet. I'd like to see the traffic on here we had on pwctoday.

Top Bottom