JUNKMANS long awaited 01 superjet - July 2006

junkman

nice weather=regret selin
Go to Roadarmor.com there a lil pricey But people get outta yur way :) What year is your truck? I may decide to part it out not sure yet I havent driven it in like 6months. It has just as many mods as all my ******** and like everything else barely ever runs lol......Supercharged headers lift winch tv's the works when it runs right it will SMOKE a stock gt mustang till they hit 3rd gear then they pass ya but not bad for a bigg truck with a heavy azz bumper

junkman

nice weather=regret selin
It is. The problem is I cant post pics till my computer is back up with my card reader. WE've had some record heat waves here for the past couple weeks. Im pissed, the power went out during the last big heat wave and surged when it kicked back on toasted my computer.....Along with alll my customer databases for work. So Ive been without a computer, waiting till intel releases there new processor in another week or so to nab that... In the meantime ill try and go to a friends house or maybe just go out and buy another card reader that will work with my gf laptop. So much for the $150 monster cable surge suppresor that things a joke. Not much fun with no power and 115 outside ewwwww

Top Bottom